PDA

View Full Version : Saints & Sinners 2011 cigar box unveiled

jerseyjay
10-26-2011, 06:52 AM
Cigarphoto.net is delivering an exclusive overview of Saints & Sinners 2011 cigar box. For those of you who have been living under the rock for the past few months, Pete Johnson of Tatuaje has managed to add another project to his portfolio - Saints & Sinners private social club. One can visit the following link (https://www.thesnsclub.com/sns/shop/body.php?module=signup&id=1) to preview what was included in 2011 Saints & Sinners kit. After the announcement and shippment, many wondered about the blend and thought process behind each S&S label. Some probably have not smoked their share and have been patiently waiting for more information to be announced. Well, for those, today is their lucky day. Each photograph contains: Name, Base, Wrapper, Binder, Filler and some, if applicable, Size and Other notes.
Please find few samples below and the rest on the cigarphoto.net (http://cigarphoto.net/blog/2011/10/saints-sinners-2011-cigars/) website.

http://cigarphoto.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/DSC_1640.jpg

http://cigarphoto.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/DSC_1635.jpg

Mutombo
10-26-2011, 09:08 AM
Very cool. I'm still sitting on all my protos and "limited" sticks from the SNS box. Nice to know what I'm smoking now.

icehog3
10-26-2011, 09:10 AM
I'm still sitting on all my protos and "limited" sticks from the SNS box.

Aren't you afraid you will crush them?

elderboy02
10-26-2011, 10:11 AM
Very cool. I'm still sitting on all my protos and "limited" sticks from the SNS box. Nice to know what I'm smoking now.

LOL. I pretty much did the opposite. I only have a few protos and limiteds left.

WittyUserName
10-26-2011, 10:33 AM
I have not received mine yet :(

mariogolbee
10-26-2011, 10:50 AM
Mine are almost gone. Every single one has been good if not fantastic. The sticks alone were well worth the money spent for the club.

big a
10-26-2011, 11:24 AM
I had a feeling i should have joined back when i had the money. oh well time to save up.

Blak Smyth
10-26-2011, 11:58 AM
The sticks alone were well worth the money spent for the club.

Do you get a package every year or only when you first sign up?

mariogolbee
10-26-2011, 12:23 PM
Don't know. I would imagine that when I renew my membership there will be another "smoke kit." The swag that came with it is very nice too. The first cigar related shirt I've gotten that's a 3XL.

WittyUserName
10-26-2011, 12:38 PM

It is a yearly membership and this is the first year. I can only assume that when you renew next year you will get a new set of swag and cigars, most likely different from this years.

cigardan
10-26-2011, 01:31 PM
I just joined after reading this thread!

jerseyjay
11-02-2011, 06:35 AM
I just joined after reading this thread!
Nice ! enjoy.

ktblunden
11-02-2011, 07:18 AM
The two '08 Verites with the broadleaf wrappers were fantastic. Really makes me wish the original wrapper wasn't so poor.

jonnysmokes
11-02-2011, 08:08 AM
How is the forum once you are involved? I was contemplating joining yesterday but not sure what to expect. I hear a lot of people join to be in on the limited releases, which is fine, but not sure if there is much action going on within the site.

jerseyjay
11-03-2011, 01:27 PM
How is the forum once you are involved? I was contemplating joining yesterday but not sure what to expect. I hear a lot of people join to be in on the limited releases, which is fine, but not sure if there is much action going on within the site.
As of today:
Total posts 26642 • Total topics 1345 • Total members 368

Having said that, do not join the forum thinking that you will get Tatuaje news on daily basis. That is not the case. Pete might leak some information here and there but other than that, it is simply another cigar forum. There is A LOT of cigar bombing / sharing, box passes, PIFs, etc etc. Perks are listed in the JOIN section.

cigardan
11-03-2011, 04:17 PM
Nice ! enjoy.

Thanks! My starter kit just landed, so took 8 days, soup-to-nuts. Not sure what/when I will smoke first though...