PDA

View Full Version : Late October and time for a coffee break (by Nestor Miranda)

Lexxxus
10-24-2011, 07:04 PM
Been a few months since I've been on the board... Summer was awesome in Winnipeg and the fall has been a real treat weather-wise.

Lit up one of my favourite smokes today (the Nestor Miranda Art Deco)

This summer I went thru a box of their 5 & 1/2 x 54 Robusto Grande and today I lit one of my last remaining Coffee Break Robustos that weighs in a litltle smaller at 4 & 1/2 x 50.

I love these smokes and wrote a detailed review last year when I first tried them.

It was 10 degrees celsius today at 5PM and my buddy and I had a smoke before settling in for the Jets hockey game.

Without even babying it, it produced an amazing ash with the cigar's signature perfect burn. I just had to grab the camera and snap a pic.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd109/300kph/Cigarz/ARTDECO_A.jpg

Tasty to a nub, i highly recommend these wonderfully constructed Nicuaraguan beauties.

At just $115 for a box of 21 they are some of the best value in NC smokes.

I have to mention Paul at Atlantic for recommending this great smoke. Time to order more.

Maybe I'll get a couple boxes and let some sit. They are awesome out of the box, I can only imaginne how good these babies would be with a year or two on the clock.

Wayne