PDA

View Full Version : New Viaje S&B

E.J.
10-22-2011, 12:38 PM
Surprised there is no talk about the new Viaje S&B....?

Looks like 2 different boxes, one Red, one Black(box pressed).

There are also 50/50 RED, 50/50 Black out....

LostAbbott
10-22-2011, 02:13 PM
Not sure but I have a sneaking suspicion many here are starting to have LE hunting overload...

With that said do you have any more information? Link to images?

Lonely Raven
10-22-2011, 02:45 PM
Not sure but I have a sneaking suspicion many here are starting to have LE hunting overload...

That about sums it up for me. I've spent too much money this month...though, I would like more information.. :sl

neoflex
10-22-2011, 02:50 PM
Not to mention that Andres has been going to the S&B well too often lately and with the majority of the releases being green I think guys are starting to be over it.:2

Bill86
10-22-2011, 02:56 PM

With that said do you have any more information? Link to images?

Yeah big time.

It's a shame the old Black band S&B's ("?'s") were pretty damn good cigars. I have no interest in any further ones though.

pektel
10-22-2011, 03:06 PM
I'm not over it at all. I love the s&b, though the red labels are rather tacky.

But I also have never hopped on the tatuaje train, so I don't have nearly as many LE's to chase as those guys.
Posted via Mobile Device

kelmac07
10-22-2011, 04:44 PM
Had a chance to snag a 5er of these and I passed. Like John stated above, I believe Andre has gone to the S&B well one too many times.

Dunkel
10-22-2011, 05:18 PM
I'd rather get a box of Bone Crusher or Skull Breaker. Cheaper and strong.

BryanB
10-22-2011, 05:44 PM
If I see some I will try a few, but not losing sleep over this one. Me and Andre use to agree on cigars but lately his limited stuff has done nothing for me. But I still enjoy some of his base lines.

Starz26
10-22-2011, 07:46 PM
passed on a box of these.....4 1/4 inches @ 225 + shipping......NOT worth it at all

I love the S&B but, there is a limit on overpriced......

jsnake
10-22-2011, 08:09 PM
I am getting some. Not over Viaje at all. Yes, tired of chasing them but I really enjoy them all.

Angry_Pirate
10-22-2011, 08:27 PM
Can someone pm me some more info or links about these? I havent found anything on google about these. Thanks

big a
10-22-2011, 08:52 PM
If I see some I will try a few, but not losing sleep over this one. Me and Andre use to agree on cigars but lately his limited stuff has done nothing for me. But I still enjoy some of his base lines.

:tpd: I played the game of trying to find some Viajes. They have not done anything for me either and have given up. If some pop up FS on here I might consider them but other than that I have no desire to hunt them down anymore.

Ahbroody
10-26-2011, 12:36 AM
Smoking a black band one. Not as good as last years. Really not close. Local has the white band ones also. Will grab one tomorrow and give it a go. I cannot endorse the black band at all. Smoked last years the other day and it destroys this.

Did I mention the black band one sucks?

jsnake
10-26-2011, 01:10 AM
Smoking a black band one. Not as good as last years. Really not close. Local has the white band ones also. Will grab one tomorrow and give it a go. I cannot endorse the black band at all. Smoked last years the other day and it destroys this.

I love cigars that suck :D :sl

Angry_Pirate
10-26-2011, 02:13 AM
Ordered and On the way!!! :noon

Mutombo
10-26-2011, 09:11 AM
I thought the first "?" release was pretty good but I massively overpaid on my 5er. The first red release I thought needed some down time. Probably not going to chase these ones.

LostAbbott
10-26-2011, 10:09 AM

Wow sucked huh? That is a shame that QC and blending had gone that down hill. Guess it is hard to keep up without DPG doing all the blending QC.

pektel
10-26-2011, 10:17 AM
I didn't like the ? on initial release. But when I smoked a few recently, they were AMAZING.

gator_79
10-26-2011, 10:50 AM
I agree with the Red/Black ones needing some rest. The one I had shortly after they came out was good but I think it will become great. I had a chance to order a 5'er of these and I passed.

neoflex
10-26-2011, 01:46 PM
I agree with the Red/Black ones needing some rest.

Most of what has come out of the Viaje camp as of late has been green with potential to turn into something good. The only think that has come out recently that I myself did not find to be green was the 2011 TNT and the Fatman/Little Boy S&B. I even found the Late Harvest to be green. This is also the reason why I have been finding myself more and more less interested in Viaje. I did recently grab some Satori but due to the recent track record I just buried them and figured I would smoke on in a few months from now.