PDA

View Full Version : Decaf K cups

RatherUneek
10-20-2011, 09:08 AM
Any good recommendations? I have only tried Newman's Special Decaf. I like it but was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions. I just started drinking coffee. I really like a cup with my cigar but with my schedule the only time I have to smoke is before bed that's why I'm needing a decaf. Thanks in advance for any help!

bazookajoe
10-20-2011, 09:45 AM
Emeril's Jazzed Up Decaf is pretty good, stronger than the Newman's.

RatherUneek
10-20-2011, 10:03 AM

Sounds like it's worth a try. Thanks! :tu

Negncic
10-20-2011, 10:54 AM

:tu

taltos
10-21-2011, 06:44 AM
Green Mountain Dark Magic Decaf is about the darkest roast and most powerful tasting of any decaf that I have tried. Green Mountain also has a half caf which has half of the caffeine in their regular coffees. I have not tried this but my wife and my neice love it.

RatherUneek
10-21-2011, 07:39 AM
Green Mountain Dark Magic Decaf is about the darkest roast and most powerful tasting of any decaf that I have tried. Green Mountain also has a half caf which has half of the caffeine in their regular coffees. I have not tried this but my wife and my neice love it.

Thanks! I have tried other Green Mountain blends and enjoyed them. This weekend I am going to pick up a few a box of both that have been suggested and that should last me a while. Thanks again guys!

taltos
10-21-2011, 01:39 PM
It is our pleasure when questions are asked in a courteous manner. Enjoy your purchases.:D

bdgile
11-09-2011, 05:01 PM

This is also my favorite.