09-28-2011, 09:15 PM
http://img.cigarbid.com/p/300/sp/c/sp-cidd123.jpg

Fun stuff, cheap stogies.

Emjaysmash
09-28-2011, 09:17 PM
:tu

Ogre
09-28-2011, 09:17 PM
Congrats brother!!! NOW CUT UP THE CREDIT CARDS!!!!!

mkarnold1
09-28-2011, 09:19 PM
:rIf I cut up the credit card, my wife will know I bought more stogies.:r
(because I'll be forced to use the debit card...)

CigarSquid
09-28-2011, 09:24 PM
......and it starts. Have fun! Enjoy the ride.

irratebass
09-29-2011, 03:28 AM
Congrats Mark! Been wanting to try those Tabaks and Perdomas.

MrClean
09-29-2011, 03:35 AM
MMMMM fresh delivery!!

Savor the Stick
09-29-2011, 04:48 AM
There's some good smokes in that sampler.

WittyUserName
09-29-2011, 05:27 AM
Nice Job!!

you guys need to stop making these threads, it is pushing me right back to the site and I do not need more cigars.

Blak Smyth
09-29-2011, 05:34 AM
:rIf I cut up the credit card, my wife will know I bought more stogies.:r
(because I'll be forced to use the debit card...)

Yah, welcome to the tip of the spear (or the slope:r).
Looks like you have some good variety in there.

cmitch
09-29-2011, 05:36 AM
I've weaned myself off the devil sites and i usually do great until someone posts about buying from them. Then I can't resist at least visiting to see what they have. Thanks buddy! -(P

Mattso3000
09-29-2011, 06:34 AM
Now I just have to figure out which cigar i'm going to mooch from you!!:r:r

mkarnold1
09-29-2011, 06:48 AM
Yours are still better...:r I got all those for $25, $1.67 per stick!

EricF
09-29-2011, 06:50 AM
Enjoy your slide down the slope Mark!!

And I'm sure your brother will help push you down it!!! :tu

Mattso3000
09-29-2011, 06:53 AM
I'll just get behind him so he trips over me and rolls all the way down.

mkarnold1
09-29-2011, 06:55 AM
My bro will put something behind me, so when he pushes me down the slope it's an a$$ over teakettle roll instead of a nice comfortable slide. :r

mkarnold1
09-29-2011, 06:55 AM
I'll just get behind him so he trips over me and rolls all the way down.

:r:r:r You beat me to it...

ktblunden
09-29-2011, 08:02 AM
Cbid can definitely be addictive. 6 months ago or so I got caught up in it and there were a few times I had several bids active and was hoping I would be outbid on a few of them so I didn't rack up too high of a bill. Always remember it's not whether you can afford the bid you're about to put in, it's whether you can afford that plus all the other bids you've put in. :r

mkarnold1
09-29-2011, 08:21 AM
Cbid can definitely be addictive. 6 months ago or so I got caught up in it and there were a few times I had several bids active and was hoping I would be outbid on a few of them so I didn't rack up too high of a bill. Always remember it's not whether you can afford the bid you're about to put in, it's whether you can afford that plus all the other bids you've put in. :r

I hear you loud and clear. Got 3 other bids out there right now, hoping at least one of them does not make it through.

irratebass
09-29-2011, 08:46 AM
Nice Job!!

you guys need to stop making these threads, it is pushing me right back to the site and I do not need more cigars.

Adam, you have my address, I don't see what the problem here :D

Crownedone
09-29-2011, 10:08 AM
Haaa.. I love the devils site.Just got another order last week of cigars shipping weight was 2.5lbs... I love buying cigars by the pound. I have been ordering so much from them that the UPS man just smiles when he hands me a new box. The wife commented this weekend "your humidor is getting kinda full dont ya think..." I just calmly replied "nahh I can get at least another 20-30 robustos in there... " Man I love this stuff!

MrClean
10-11-2011, 10:01 PM
I got my first delivery from them this week, won 4 different auctions. Wife kinda freaked when the charge came through :D.

Just got a notification that I won another auction...oh, she's gonna be happy about this.
And to top it off, Jonathan Drew is going to be at my local B&M this Saturday and they are running specials on singles and boxes. I think there may be a box of LP #9's in my future. They said they were expecting 50 boxes of LP's for the event. :noon

Oh and I blame each and every one of you for this.:r

sevans105
10-11-2011, 10:05 PM
I got my first delivery from them this week, won 4 different auctions. Wife kinda freaked when the charge came through :D.

Just got a notification that I won another auction...oh, she's gonna be happy about this.
And to top it off, Jonathan Drew is going to be at my local B&M this Saturday and they are running specials on singles and boxes. I think there may be a box of LP #9's in my future. They said they were expecting 50 boxes of LP's for the event. :noon

After a year hiatus...I'm back on the devil's list. This is as bad as crack! Oh...and I absolutely LOVE the Lp 9's. Get em while you can!

MrClean
10-11-2011, 10:26 PM
After a year hiatus...I'm back on the devil's list. This is as bad as crack! Oh...and I absolutely LOVE the Lp 9's. Get em while you can!

How are the T52's? I've never had one and they should be available as well. I'm pretty sure I'll get enough crap from the wifey for buying one box, 2 boxes and I'll need to find a place to call home for awhile. :r:r

sevans105
10-11-2011, 10:31 PM
How are the T52's? I've never had one and they should be available as well. I'm pretty sure I'll get enough crap from the wifey for buying one box, 2 boxes and I'll need to find a place to call home for awhile. :r:r

Personally, I like the No. 9's better...bit smoother but the flavors are both solid. If they have them for a decent price...riding the couch might actually be worth it. Interested in splitting a box or two with me?

MrClean
10-11-2011, 10:32 PM
Personally, I like the No. 9's better...bit smoother but the flavors are both solid. If they have them for a decent price...riding the couch might actually be worth it. Interested in splitting a box or two with me?

Yes sir, that would go over better with the wife!

Crownedone
10-12-2011, 09:27 PM
Cbid...Cbid...where would we be without it? I am waiting for a box from them. I usually have a box from them every other week....hey wait...is that bad?

RCS44
10-12-2011, 10:01 PM
:tu

WittyUserName
10-13-2011, 05:51 AM
Not bad at all. It has been that way for me as well. I am almost out of room, time to send some more bombs and start smoking more.

Taki
10-13-2011, 06:21 AM
haha....good luck Mark. Took me a little bit to wean myself off but while I was on I made some great purchases. Good Luck!

Lonely Raven
10-13-2011, 06:33 AM

Jonathan is supposed to be in Chicagoland for Halloween. My B&M is doing a release party/costume party. Should be fun. (and hopefully I don't spend as much as I spent at the Tatuaje release party!)

ktblunden
10-13-2011, 07:16 AM

Very cool, I don't even have a B&M near me that sells LP. Oh well, if there was one I would be a lot poorer than I am.

Mattso3000
10-13-2011, 07:19 AM
My B&M still has a box of LP9's on an upper storage shelf...doesn't seem like anyone else knows it's there. I'm hoping to buy the whole thing one at a time.

BTW Mark...incoming:r:r

mkarnold1
10-13-2011, 07:51 AM
:dr Liga #9's :dr I'm coming with you to Burn sometime in the near future....

Crownedone
10-13-2011, 10:44 AM
Liga #9's.....oooohhh no one in my area sales them. I must include them in an up coming order. Unfortunately i may have to bump them up on my to be ordered list. Yes, I keep a to be ordered list. I usually know what I am going to order months before I order them. And no, I dont always keep to the list.

Sonic04GT
10-13-2011, 11:38 AM
Where did you get them? It's probably better I didn't know ;)

CigarBid? I'm unfamiliar with the devil term.

MrClean
10-13-2011, 11:47 AM
Where did you get them? It's probably better I didn't know ;)

CigarBid? I'm unfamiliar with the devil term.

They call CigarBid the devil site cause it can cause you to spend all your money :D

neoflex
10-13-2011, 11:55 AM
C-Bid can be a slippery slope, good luck!:r Just don't fall into the rut a lot of guys including myself back in the day fell into. Don't just bid on stuff because the price looks good without looking into the blend and thinking about if it may be something you would really, really enjoy. If it's something experimental stick to the lowest quantities possible. I know at one point I ended up with a bunch of sticks that I had no intentions of smoking because they weren't my cup of tea which I ended up giving away or sending to the troops. It's real easy to fall into that trap. Also avoid getting into the pissing matches and end up bidding more than retail. That seems to be a common phenomenon on C-Bid.

Sonic04GT
10-13-2011, 12:12 PM
C-Bid can be a slippery slope, good luck!:r Just don't fall into the rut a lot of guys including myself back in the day fell into. Don't just bid on stuff because the price looks good without looking into the blend and thinking about if it may be something you would really, really enjoy. If it's something experimental stick to the lowest quantities possible. I know at one point I ended up with a bunch of sticks that I had no intentions of smoking because they weren't my cup of tea which I ended up giving away or sending to the troops. It's real easy to fall into that trap. Also avoid getting into the pissing matches and end up bidding more than retail. That seems to be a common phenomenon on C-Bid.

Thanks for the heads up haha As far as the pissing matches, I see that on eBay all too often, and I can't help but laugh. My highest bid is always just below the retail price. When someone outbids me I just sit back and smile.