PDA

View Full Version : I have a question

madurolover
10-15-2008, 07:41 AM
Anyone who was in on the CS hat GB, what are you doing? are you going to go ahead and get your hat anyway or have you asked Mark to remove you from the list? I thought about asking to be removed from the list but I guess he has already ordered them and I don't want to put him in a bad spot. I also think it would be kind of a cool piece of memorabilia. :)

tedrodgerscpa
10-15-2008, 07:47 AM
I got out before the list locked down, and many people added well after I ejected.

There are quie a few group buys from the old one that I worry about. :2

madurolover
10-15-2008, 07:54 AM
Ted, that is one of the reasons I am asking. I don't know how many are going to drop out even now or if the GB will even go through.

macms
10-15-2008, 08:00 AM
I believe those of us who ordered (and I already paid) should follow through because thats who we are and Mark deserves our support as I expect him to support us here as well. If Mark cancels the GB so be it. :2 :ss

Redbaron
10-15-2008, 08:02 AM
Don't leave Mark hangin, if you joined it, please follow through.

Brings a point though, we need asylum clothing!

madurolover
10-15-2008, 08:02 AM
I believe those of us who ordered (and I already paid) should follow through because thats who we are and Mark deserves our support as I expect him to support us here as well. If Mark cancels the GB so be it. :2 :ss

This was my thought also. Just wanted to get eveyone else's take on it.

NCRadioMan
10-15-2008, 09:55 AM
I am going to get them, Donnie. It will be nice to reflect on what got me to where I am today. Plus, I'm into hats. lol

N2Advnture
10-15-2008, 09:58 AM
Thanks for the kind thoughts, I really appreciate it.

If you want to bail, no worries. You guys have been very supportive since I started Cigarmony.com 3 years ago and don't mind eating the $.

PLMK though and I hope this helps

~Mark

Da Klugs
10-15-2008, 10:00 AM
I still have pictures of my High school girlfriends. :tu CS will always have a warm spot in my heart.

tedrodgerscpa
10-15-2008, 10:06 AM
I still have pictures of my High school girlfriends. :tu CS will always have a warm spot in my heart.

Fighting the urge to make an inappropriate "old age" joke...

madurolover
10-15-2008, 10:09 AM
Mark, I was more or less wondering if it was still going to happen. I would love to have a keepsake. Also Dave, are those pictures black and white :r :r :r

Da Klugs
10-15-2008, 10:10 AM
Mark, I was more or less wondering if it was still going to happen. I would love to have a keepsake. Also Dave, are those pictures B/W? :r :r :r

No but they ar "crusty". :)

NCRadioMan
10-15-2008, 10:13 AM
Mark, I was more or less wondering if it was still going to happen. I would love to have a keepsake. Also Dave, are those pictures black and white :r :r :r

I heard they are actually lithographs. :p

icehog3
10-15-2008, 10:53 AM
I am absolutely stll getting mine. :)

bobarian
10-15-2008, 12:15 PM
I paid for mine yesterday. CS was my first cigar home.

ThePict
10-15-2008, 01:26 PM
I heard they are actually lithographs. :p

Perhaps charcoal sketches on his cave wall?:D

Old Sailor
10-16-2008, 11:46 AM

:tpd:

dunng
10-16-2008, 01:26 PM
Purchased mine yesterday... mixed feelings though. :ss

jjirons69
10-16-2008, 02:15 PM
Klugs, possibly deguerrotypes?

Waynegro1
10-16-2008, 02:25 PM
Mark did a great and thoughtful thing. I told him "add me to list". Regardless of what happend doesn't change the fact that I gave my word. I don't see any reason in letting Mark eat any costs. I paid a few days ago. I will wear it with pride and thoughts of all of you regardless of what logo is on the hat.
Side Note: I ordered two because my son wanted one. He's only 8, is that wrong? The boy likes gorillas, what ya gonna do?

N2Advnture
10-16-2008, 02:37 PM
Mark did a great and thoughtful thing. I told him "add me to list". Regardless of what happend doesn't change the fact that I gave my word. I don't see any reason in letting Mark eat any costs. I paid a few days ago. I will wear it with pride and thoughts of all of you regardless of what logo is on the hat.
Side Note: I ordered two because my son wanted one. He's only 8, is that wrong? The boy likes gorillas, what ya gonna do?

Thank you and LOL!

BTW - Based on those who committed and those who have paid so far, I think that I'll be stuck for about 1/2 of the GB.

Thanks again for following through, I really appreciate it.

Sincerely,
~Mark

tedrodgerscpa
10-16-2008, 02:47 PM
Thank you and LOL!

BTW - Based on those who committed and those who have paid so far, I think that I'll be stuck for about 1/2 of the GB.

Thanks again for following through, I really appreciate it.

Sincerely,
~Mark

CRAP!

Half?

Damn it... Mark, I'll take 2.

AriesOpusX
10-16-2008, 02:50 PM
Sucks that Mark is getting jammed up for something out of his control. I hope everyone comes through for him. :2

icehog3
10-16-2008, 04:21 PM
C'mon guys! CS was a place where many of us made countless friends, shared info and laughs, and is part of most of our "Cigar History". Regardless of whether one stays or not, the hat will be a cool rememberance, and it is only right to keep a commitment you made to a wonderful BOTL like Mark. :2

madurolover
10-16-2008, 04:37 PM
C'mon guys! CS was a place where many of us made countless friends, shared info and laughs, and is part of most of our "Cigar History". Regardless of whether one stays or not, the hat will be a cool rememberance, and it is only right to keep a commitment you made to a wonderful BOTL like Mark. :2

:tpd: Will be paying for mine either tonight or tomorrow. As soon as I can wrestle the credit card away from my better half :tu