PDA

View Full Version : Chain of command

Col. Kurtz
09-23-2011, 08:58 PM
Question: Is Sex Work?
A U.S. Marine Colonel was about to start the morning briefing to his staff. While waiting for the coffee machine to finish brewing, the colonel decided to pose a question to all assembled.
He explained that his wife had been a bit frisky the night before and he failed to get his usual amount of sound sleep.
He posed the question of just how much of sex was "work" and how much of it was "pleasure?"
A Major chimed in with 75%-25% in favor of work.
A Captain said it was 50%-50%.
A lieutenant responded with 25%-75% in favor of pleasure, depending upon his state of inebriation at the time.
There being no consensus, the colonel turned to the PFC who was in charge of making the coffee and asked for HIS opinion?
Without any hesitation, the young PFC responded, "Sir, it has to be 100% pleasure.
The colonel was surprised and as you might guess, asked why?
"Well, sir, if there was any work involved, the officers would have me doing it for them."

billybarue
09-23-2011, 09:12 PM
Buwahaa -- LOL :)

One day at an early morning Instructor Pilot briefing when I was a youngster, the squadron commander shows up. Brief at 0430 mind you. I was a flight commander and my guys were a bunch of cut ups. I loved them and they were a bunch of good pilots so I kind of let them get away with murder. Sure as chit one of the new young IPs was late. He blows past the SQ CC at 0440, doesn't even see him, boots untied and patches all screwed up. Ops Officer (giving the brief) had to do something with SQ CC in the room so he tells the young capt to stand up and tell him, and all his colleagues, why he decided he could be 10 minutes late for the brief.

Without missing a beat the young Captain says; "Major, you ever tried to get a 120 lb woman off you when she is trying hard to get pregnant." I spit my coffee all over the scheduling board. The capt got a little "shut in" with the Ops Officer and Commander :usa

Ogre
09-23-2011, 09:14 PM
Funny, funny, funny

Col. Kurtz
09-23-2011, 09:16 PM
Buwahaa -- LOL :)

One day at an early morning Instructor Pilot briefing when I was a youngster, the squadron commander shows up. Brief at 0430 mind you. I was a flight commander and my guys were a bunch of cut ups. I loved them and they were a bunch of good pilots so I kind of let them get away with murder. Sure as chit one of the new young IPs was late. He blows past the SQ CC at 0440, doesn't even see him, boots untied and patches all screwed up. Ops Officer (giving the brief) had to do something with SQ CC in the room so he tells the young capt to stand up and tell him, and all his colleagues, why he decided he could be 10 minutes late for the brief.

Without missing a beat the young Captain says; "Major, you ever tried to get a 120 lb woman off you when she is trying hard to get pregnant." I spit my coffee all over the scheduling board. The capt got a little "shut in" with the Ops Officer and Commander :usa

That's funnier than the joke, Mods, can you delete mine and replace it with this? ^^^^
:r:r

kelmac07
09-23-2011, 09:17 PM
:r :r :r

Drez
09-23-2011, 09:22 PM
:lr

irratebass
09-23-2011, 09:26 PM
:lr for both :tu

Moose6026
09-23-2011, 09:28 PM