PDA

View Full Version : Humo Jaguar Corona Gorda

whodeeni
09-23-2011, 06:12 AM
I smoked one of these ROTT, and thought it was a great smoke but needed
a little more down time. Well a little over a week later, i smoked another one, and my reaction was OMG! This **** is good! The wrapper is very oily, the burn is relatively even throughout, I never had to relight it once. It provided a ton of smoke, and this cigar is laced with great spice, and complexity. I think this is Nestor Plascencia's greatest creation ever! Only cigar that I can liken this to (and not from a flavor profile but from habitually smoking them would be the Puff-N-Suff corona gorda). If i didn't smoke them, i shared them with my friends and regretted when they were all gone! I'm glad this is regular production! They are kinda expensive here in GA, but you can't win 'em all right?:tu

neoflex
10-09-2011, 07:15 PM
Excel, I just had one of these last night (Robusto) and was pleasantly surprised by it. It was gifted to me and when I looked at it I was thinking, "Hmmm, never heard of them but it looks good." Really wasn't expecting much out of it and went into smoking it thinking it was going to be a turd. It was far from it. Great taste with a little spice with a fantastic aroma and great burn. I was pleasantly surprised by this stick. It was a Fantastic smoke and I highly recommend trying it to anyone who comes across these gems.

kelmac07
10-09-2011, 07:17 PM
Glad I did that trade with ya Excel. Now I get to try a few. :tu :tu

RCS44
10-12-2011, 10:33 PM
Any Ideas about B&M's that would carry this cigar? Or is this cigar a limited production that will be hard to find?

Ismith75
10-12-2011, 11:22 PM
Any Ideas about B&M's that would carry this cigar? Or is this cigar a limited production that will be hard to find?

Pretty readily available Chez.

kelmac07
10-13-2011, 05:03 AM
Ryne...here you go brother. :tu

http://www.famous-smoke.com/brand/humo+jaguar+cigars

danreeve
10-13-2011, 07:32 AM
I agree this are great. And kind of a sleeper that nobody is talking about. I'm glad I have 10 boxes of them left from our event last week :)

Dan

neoflex
10-16-2011, 04:08 PM
I agree this are great. And kind of a sleeper that nobody is talking about. I'm glad I have 10 boxes of them left from our event last week :)

Dan

:O

whodeeni
10-19-2011, 09:04 PM

Dan

Dammit Dan!!! Wowzers!:r

Remo
10-19-2011, 09:05 PM
Sweet, just received one, now I wanna smoke it :tu