PDA

View Full Version : Decisions, decisions

SvilleKid
09-15-2011, 03:56 PM
I "de-screened" my rear porch, which wasn't hard, stupid cats had done most of work for me over last several years! Just put an old screen door in the door from the kitchen to the porch so I could leave door open tonight, take advantage of the cool weather.

Now it's time to rest, relax til dark (2 hrs).

I've brought these three sticks outside, can't make up my mind.

-LGC Artisimo de Miami (the one with diff wrappers top and bottom)
-HdM En Cedros (tapering torpedo style)
-LGC Series R Maduro #5

Skywalker
09-15-2011, 04:01 PM
Make it a LGC night!:tu

Start with the lighter one and then the R.

WittyUserName
09-15-2011, 04:02 PM
I say go for he Miami and then the Maduro.

SvilleKid
09-15-2011, 04:03 PM
Decision may be in jeopardy before I even get answers. An evening "gale" appears to all-the-sudden be in the otherwise nice weather. Not sure I want to smoke with wind standing my US flag almost straight out $&@!%#*#

Heck with wind. I'll scoot chair into a protected corner!

SvilleKid
09-15-2011, 04:29 PM
Corner working. Went with the Miami, mainly because I've never had that one. Good decision!!! Wish I could figure how to post photos from my iPhone.

Drez
09-15-2011, 04:34 PM
Corner working. Went with the Miami, mainly because I've never had that one. Good decision!!! Wish I could figure how to post photos from my iPhone.

get the photo bucket app. :tu

thechrisdotcom
09-15-2011, 07:25 PM
I'm tired as hell but have the place to myself tonight. Going to smoke my short stubby Oliva G I got in a bomb this week. It'll be a nice 30 minute smoke then time to crawl into bed and watch TV.

Sherlockholms
09-15-2011, 10:36 PM
I have not tried any of those yet, but if I had to choose......The LGC Series R Maduro #5.

SvilleKid
09-15-2011, 11:24 PM
I have not tried any of those yet, but if I had to choose......The LGC Series R Maduro #5.

This is one of my favorite maduros, and an old friend. I decided to give it's younger sibling a try, since the Miami was one I've never smoked! Not saying it was any better than the #5, just different, and a definitely "thumbs-up" as a go-to cigar!