PDA

View Full Version : San Diego Smoke Shops

kjd2121
08-26-2011, 01:56 PM
Heading to SD for a week and I need a smoke shop near the Gaslamp Quarter.

Anyone know a good place to hang out and smoke and maybe drink (BYO)?

Adriftpanda
08-26-2011, 02:49 PM
I hear La Casa de Carl has a good selection.

galaga
08-26-2011, 03:05 PM
Good afternoon Mr Phelps.
This is your assignment should you decide to accept it.

Here are three Cigar lounges in the Gaslamp. Try each one and report back to us on your findings. If you get caught, we will disavow any knowledge of your existence.

Cuban Cigar Factory 551 5th
Tabac Specialty Coffee and Cigars 389 3rd
Cesar Cigar and Coffee Lounge 503 5th

Good luck and have fun. Gaslamp can be a pretty wild place. Any chance you will have access to transportation to visit us on a weekday evening about 30 minutes from downtown?

galaga
08-26-2011, 03:10 PM
I hear La Casa de Carl has a good selection.

They changed the name to La Casa de BBC...:tu

bobarian
08-26-2011, 03:10 PM
They changed the name to La Casa de BBC...:tu

:r:r:r

J0eybb
08-26-2011, 03:15 PM
Big baller club

Louistogies
08-26-2011, 03:42 PM
Liberty Tobacco!

galaga
08-26-2011, 04:32 PM
Liberty Tobacco!

Great shop, but if he is going that far, he might as well come visit us. :tu

tedrodgerscpa
08-26-2011, 10:19 PM
If you are limited to the GasLamp area, Cuban Cigar Factory is a nice place... However, renting a car to see the S.H.I.T.ters is far and away your best bet.

Just be careful.... Not gonna say why, but just be careful....

pnoon
08-26-2011, 10:20 PM
If you are limited to the GasLamp area, Cuban Cigar Factory is a nice place... However, renting a car to see the S.H.I.T.ters is far and away your best bet.

Don't be tellin' stories.

Beagleone
08-27-2011, 11:12 AM

Don't be tellin' stories.

Agreed. -(P

I like Cuban Cigar Factory because of the location. However, I would suggest making all attempts to get to the the S.H.I.T. herf. Make sure to bring a body bag too. :sl

kjd2121
09-07-2011, 10:53 AM
Sorry for not replying earlier.

The Cuban Cigar Factory was by far the best we found mainly because they serve alcohol :) Didn't even walk in the humidor, but purchased many drinks.

Smoked a '00' CoLa paired with Jack and Coke. Good times. Ended up carrying the wife out of there and grabbing a rickshaw to get us back to the hotel. That was the first night - lol. Smoked the rest of the time on the balcony of the hotel room in the evenings.

Thanks for the invite to the S.H.I.T. Herf, but was tied up Thursday night, literally. The wife gets wild. Maybe next time guys.

Thanks for all the suggestions. Great city..

galaga
09-07-2011, 11:51 AM
Sorry for not replying earlier.

The Cuban Cigar Factory was by far the best we found mainly because they serve alcohol :) Didn't even walk in the humidor, but purchased many drinks.

Smoked a '00' CoLa paired with Jack and Coke. Good times. Ended up carrying the wife out of there and grabbing a rickshaw to get us back to the hotel. That was the first night - lol. Smoked the rest of the time on the balcony of the hotel room in the evenings.

Thanks for the invite to the S.H.I.T. Herf, but was tied up Thursday night, literally. The wife gets wild. Maybe next time guys.

Thanks for all the suggestions. Great city..

Good job Mr. Phelps. Sounds like there was a whole Lalo Schifrin goin' on. :tu