PDA

View Full Version : The Tale ofThe Blue Waffle

Moose6026
08-16-2011, 11:21 PM
As some of you may by now know I work with Andrew (DPD6030). He is the person that has begun to lead me down the rabbit hole that is the world of cigars. On last Wednesday he had brought me some Perdomo Lot 23 Robusotos that I was purchasing from him, he’s like my dealer.

So we were talking about whatever and he used the term “blue waffle”. I was stumped as I had never heard this term before. He found this amusing and began to laugh. He told me to Google it, mind you we were at work, and see what it was. I could tell by the way he said it, this was to a good idea, and however, he then informed me he would give me five cigars if I would do it.

That is when it happened, I decided five cigars would be worth the possibility of being written up at work and I googled “blue waffle”. Now mind you, do not try this at work. What happened next is burned into my brain; I cannot remove the image that I saw. I shall try and be delicate here: the “blue waffle” is a fictitious disease of the…..well southern female mommy parts. The picture looked as though someone had rubbed blueberries all over it, giving it the color, stretched it out then covered it with warts. (THE HORROR, THE HORROR) I see it when I close my eyes now, make it go away!!

Andrew erupted in laughter, as I could not get the window closed fast enough. I thought he was going to fall out of the chair he was in. He then informed me that the look on my face was worth five cigars. So I get to work the next night and he presented me with not five but seven cigars, and he was still laughing about it. So I guess in the end Andrew is still and great guy with a sense of humor that can sue the city for building the sidewalk too close to his rear end.

Will try and add pic of my "Blue Waffle Prize" laterm having some issues with it.

LostAbbott
08-16-2011, 11:36 PM
I would suggest this is not appropriate matrial for ca, many here might read this and then Google and be very offended.

sikk50
08-16-2011, 11:39 PM
I was tricked into once...it almost changed my sexuality

Aporschaguy
08-16-2011, 11:46 PM
Nasty... I'm Using this...

Moose6026
08-17-2011, 01:18 AM
I would suggest this is not appropriate matrial for ca, many here might read this and then Google and be very offended.

My apologies if this writing offended anyone, that was not my intention, nor is it my intention for anyone to Google this phrase, as I did. I was merely attempting to show the prank that was played upon me and my "reward" for being pranked. I would suggest that no one search the phrase referred to in this thread.

Zeuceone
08-17-2011, 01:21 AM
I could go for some waffles right about now.

Eleven
08-17-2011, 01:44 AM
http://data.whicdn.com/images/3629445/poster99280056_large.jpg

Drez
08-17-2011, 03:31 AM
I could go for some waffles right about now.

Same here.

On a side note Andrew that's just cruel bro.......

:lr

Bill86
08-17-2011, 03:33 AM

Actually IIRC there was a thread in the jokes forum telling you to google it.

I never did this, thanks to Dan now I know I'm not missing anything.

That's great though, nice story :r

irratebass
08-17-2011, 03:51 AM
Funny story and congrats on both ends Dan.

DPD6030
08-17-2011, 05:05 AM
Hey it's a perfect way to LMAO and give out a few smokes :lr The best part is it was at work on the city computer and he was logged in! :lr

fissure
08-17-2011, 05:54 AM
Classic:D Sorry to hear you have to work with Andrew:r

pnoon
08-17-2011, 06:25 AM
Really?!?!?!?

RevSmoke
08-17-2011, 06:47 AM
http://data.whicdn.com/images/3629445/poster99280056_large.jpg

I know don't have to google it, thanks.

Oh, I don't really see what is so gross about it. On St. Patrick's day, I made my boys green waffles a fews back when they were younger.

Peace of the Lord be with you.

Flynnster
08-17-2011, 06:54 AM
Man, I'm not sure if that was a fair trade.

kydsid
08-17-2011, 07:26 AM
Actually IIRC there was a thread in the jokes forum telling you to google it.

I never did this, thanks to Dan now I know I'm not missing anything.

I never said google it, the picture did.

I think Andrew should pay at least 20 cigars for the pain olympics. :r

Apoco
08-17-2011, 08:50 AM
I think Andrew should pay at least 20 cigars for the pain olympics. :r

Pain olympics is where I draw the line. Awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, AWFUL. Man - that doesn't even look like a word anymore.
Posted via Mobile Device

Starscream
08-17-2011, 09:09 AM
There is a lot worse on the internet than blue waffles. Just sayin...