PDA

View Full Version : Have I missed it?

CigarSquid
08-16-2011, 07:52 AM
I can not find a thread on box splits. Is there any one here and I am just blind?

Blak Smyth
08-16-2011, 07:59 AM
I believe that is in the trading section, I was told there are requirements to be met before we can see it.

Mugen910
08-16-2011, 08:09 AM
No such thing here...we rarely even talk about cigars...just banter or bomb like everyone else.

CigarSquid
08-16-2011, 08:09 AM
Could be why I don't see it.... I only see a cigar in motion section... and nothing in there.

WittyUserName
08-16-2011, 08:10 AM
Yeah, we have to have been here for a certain amount of time and some other criteria.

pnoon
08-16-2011, 08:12 AM
Could be why I don't see it.... I only see a cigar in motion section... and nothing in there.
Stick around. Participate. Get to know some inmates and soon doors will open.

The limitations are in place to protect the community.
Posted via Mobile Device

shilala
08-16-2011, 08:13 AM
You'll be able to see it shortly. The more you post, the more you participate, the more you bring to the forum, the quicker you get to see it, it seems. There's no real "rules" on when the other parts of the forum open up, it just kind of magically happens when you quit thinking about it. I can remember being in the same boat, but can't for the life of me remember what happened that allowed the magicalness to happen.

CigarSquid
08-16-2011, 08:14 AM
Stick around. Participate. Get to know some inmates and soon doors will open.

The limitations are in place to protect the community.
Posted via Mobile Device

Not a problem. I was just looking.

Im trying to be active on here as much as I can.. I got to see how the bombs work... Banter.. etc.

I am still a fresh newb myself. Just started getting into cigars back in January..

CigarSquid
08-16-2011, 08:15 AM
You'll be able to see it shortly. The more you post, the more you participate, the more you bring to the forum, the quicker you get to see it, it seems. There's no real "rules" on when the other parts of the forum open up, it just kind of magically happens when you quit thinking about it. I can remember being in the same boat, but can't for the life of me remember what happened that allowed the magicalness to happen.

I like the 'magic' in it.. That way a person isn't just posting to get to 100 or whatever..