PDA

View Full Version : I'm in Seattle next Saturday. Anyone wanna have a brew and a smoke?

Aporschaguy
08-10-2011, 08:38 PM
I'm going to be in Seattle for a Porsche swap meet Saturday and I was wondering if anyone wanted to go have a beer and smoke a cigar in the evening? Or could recomend a cigar friendly lounge? I'm planning on spending the night down town.

Cheers,
Adam

Aporschaguy
08-10-2011, 08:45 PM
I should note that I'll be bringing down a few of Cubas finest... Happy to share a stick or 2.

gnbikes
08-10-2011, 10:26 PM
I'm going to be in Seattle for a Porsche swap meet Saturday and I was wondering if anyone wanted to go have a beer and smoke a cigar in the evening? Or could recomend a cigar friendly lounge? I'm planning on spending the night down town.

Cheers,
Adam

Hey Adam,
I can not commit to a meet up, my ladies Dad is in his last days. The state has made it very hard for cigar lovers, you can't even have a smoke in the local shops! There is a wonderful cigar bar in Fife called Smokey Joe's. It's in a tribal bingo hall about 30 minute drive south of Seattle. We have a local group that meets there every week.
Hope you have a great trip.
Garry

gettysburgfreak
08-11-2011, 05:51 AM
Ah I am going to be in Seattle on Friday for the Red Sox game but unfortunately will be leaving after the game.

Wanger
08-11-2011, 06:33 AM
Been to Smokey Joes, and know Mark there from another board. Nice place to smoke, and he definitely knows his stuff. :)

I'll be in town with my wife in October, and am looking forward to that trip. :)

Aporschaguy
08-11-2011, 09:45 AM
Sorry to hear that Garry...

Great Smokey Joe's in Fife it's is. I checked it out online and on CA and it looks great... Cheers.