PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Crown Julius Ceaser Toro

pgagnon
07-30-2011, 03:05 PM
My sister just got back from Las Vegas (too late for the IPCPA) and she had the delicacy to buy a Diamond Crown Julius Ceaser for me at the Casa Fuente. It is a beautiful cigar although the one that she picked up had a couple of huge veins along the wrapper. The stogie itself feels very heavy in hand and I might admit that it is strangely comforting. So here I am skyping with my fiancée Glyveth (who was firing a LGC serie N) and lighting this winner with the infamous 3 matches Technic.

I am far from being a reviewer and I must read other's people reviews to be able to tag the saveurs I am tasting. First thing I identified was the toasted nut flavor which lasted all the way tru the cigar. During the premier tiers, it is the only thing I tasted. Then came le second tiers, I was able to mark the change by discerning a new flavor. A very tasty crème was slowly appearing and it confirmed what was entertained in all the reviews that I previously read: this cigar is a very mild one.

As I attacked the troisième tiers, Mr. Leather made his entrée and I was more than delighted by its appearance.

The cigar lasted for a good hour and 45 minutes. The ashes was d'une blancheure immaculée and very firm.

Pricy cigar but very intéressant.
thank you all for your reading.

Coach Deg
07-30-2011, 04:59 PM
Good review. I have had one from corona in Orlando. Very good stick, but a little pricey.