PDA

View Full Version : I am out!

pgagnon
07-28-2011, 04:03 PM
Out of Padillas! I will be smoking my last Miami while My Half will smoking a Padilla Signature 1932!!!

Cornrow_Wallis
07-28-2011, 04:26 PM
Better be

pgagnon
07-28-2011, 04:30 PM
The more I smoke that brand the more it grows on me, heh

Cornrow_Wallis
07-28-2011, 05:22 PM
The more I smoke that brand the more it grows on me, heh

I was just screwing around.

Out of Padillas! I will be smoking my last Miami while My Half will smoking a Padilla Signature 1932!!!
plus
Better be
equals
Out of Padillas! I will be smoking my last Miami while My Better Half will be smoking a Padilla Signature 1932!!!

Did I use the 'quote' feature enough? I think so. :D

Zeuceone
07-28-2011, 05:39 PM
Smoked a Miami this week and it was great

pgagnon
07-28-2011, 08:20 PM
I was just screwing around.

plus

equals

Did I use the 'quote' feature enough? I think so. :D

Oh I knew this friend! I am french no stupid :) . I don't always react properly to comments :tu

Glyveth
07-28-2011, 08:40 PM
Ok so this was amazing. I've felt a little slutty in my smoking around from cigar brand to brand. Mild to medium. I found a interest in an Alec Bradley and a triple 7. Today I made the best choice... I smoked a saddle drizzled in caramel. Ok so maybe it wasn't, BUT it was the before mentioned Padilla Signature 1932. OMFG. :dr

This is what I have been searching for. I tried a new way of lighting, with 3 matches and cutting my cap after properly toasting and off I was. I took my first pull and was like... Ooh this is nice. Then, I did my first snork! This was ridiculous! It was like going from B&W T.V. to technicolor. I breathed caramel and thought this is AMAZING! Later the leather began to surface and I made my smart little comment about smoking saddles drizzled in caramel. ;)

It was the first time when I moved that the lingering smoke on my hair and skin would bring back flavors and scents that made me want another... RIGHT NOW! I was loath to take my shower to cleanse this smoke off, lol. Luckily, it still resides on my hands right now as I write I pause to catch that elusive reminder of one of the most amazing smokes I have had to date.

The only drawback, my B&M kept this particular cigar a little humid and I kept having trouble keeping her lit. So back I will go... and properly will she be loved in my tiny little humidor.. :D

Until we meet again... Padilla Signature 1932, you have my heart. Well, what's left over after Patrick anyway!

Emjaysmash
07-28-2011, 08:44 PM
:r :r

Looks like you have competition Patrick!

jjirons69
07-29-2011, 06:19 AM
Damn....now I have to clean my keyboard after that read.

hscmit
07-29-2011, 07:27 AM
new miami or the 8&11 blend?

pgagnon
07-29-2011, 08:29 AM
the 8&11 blend. And unfortunetly for you guys Keri is much more agile with words than me so no review from this guy here. I did prefer my wednesday's Signature 1932 to last night's Miami though.

Glyveth
07-29-2011, 09:04 AM
Damn....now I have to clean my keyboard after that read.

ZOMG! One should always keep towels near the computer... :2 Oh and a handheld vacuum... :tu

zemekone
07-29-2011, 09:47 AM
boy i wish i has some Padillas to smoke too, but im all out :(

quantim0
07-29-2011, 09:54 AM
Never had a Padilla because no one here carries them. Does someone have a good sampler of their blends?

I am intrigued by all thengood reviews I hear.

shilala
07-29-2011, 10:01 AM
I used to be up to my ears in Padillas. Now I just keep the Habanos and I can't remember the last time I smoked one. They were stellar, changed who made them, staggered a bit, then got real good again, but things were just never the same. Sounds like they've really come around again. :tu

chand
08-09-2011, 07:51 AM
:r :r

Looks like you have competition Patrick!

Those Padillas can be tricksy. You probably shouldn't turn your back on them. Better yet, smoke all the one ones you find. That'll show 'em!

chand
08-09-2011, 07:53 AM
Ok so this was amazing. I've felt a little slutty in my smoking around from cigar brand to brand. Mild to medium. I found a interest in an Alec Bradley and a triple 7. Today I made the best choice... I smoked a saddle drizzled in caramel. Ok so maybe it wasn't, BUT it was the before mentioned Padilla Signature 1932. OMFG. :dr

This is what I have been searching for. I tried a new way of lighting, with 3 matches and cutting my cap after properly toasting and off I was. I took my first pull and was like... Ooh this is nice. Then, I did my first snork! This was ridiculous! It was like going from B&W T.V. to technicolor. I breathed caramel and thought this is AMAZING! Later the leather began to surface and I made my smart little comment about smoking saddles drizzled in caramel. ;)

It was the first time when I moved that the lingering smoke on my hair and skin would bring back flavors and scents that made me want another... RIGHT NOW! I was loath to take my shower to cleanse this smoke off, lol. Luckily, it still resides on my hands right now as I write I pause to catch that elusive reminder of one of the most amazing smokes I have had to date.

The only drawback, my B&M kept this particular cigar a little humid and I kept having trouble keeping her lit. So back I will go... and properly will she be loved in my tiny little humidor.. :D

Until we meet again... Padilla Signature 1932, you have my heart. Well, what's left over after Patrick anyway!

:tu Please keep writing reviews.

Glyveth
08-09-2011, 08:59 AM
Okies, I will begin with something you send me. :rolleyes:

I'm so F'in excited! Hurry Mail HURRY!

pgagnon
08-09-2011, 09:06 AM
I see you Skywalker!

Skywalker
08-09-2011, 09:08 AM
This thread... Priceless!:r

Care package on it's way, Cousin Patrick!!!:tu