PDA

View Full Version : any recommendations

TonyAngels
07-20-2011, 06:26 PM
I'm looking for a new humidor and struck out at my local shops any website recommendations where I can get a great humidor that won't break my bank but is also great quality

jesseboston81
07-20-2011, 06:43 PM
Are you looking for functionality or a display piece? For functionality, grab a cooler with a good seal, some beads, and a hygrometer--it won't break your bank and it is also great quality (even if it's not something you'd display in your living room).

Devanmc
07-20-2011, 06:45 PM
Are you looking for functionality or a display piece? For functionality, grab a cooler with a good seal, some beads, and a hygrometer--it won't break your bank and it is also great quality (even if it's not something you'd display in your living room).

cooler all the way. Im using a 150gt igloo and couldnt be happier :noon

TonyAngels
07-20-2011, 07:34 PM
I want something that looks nice along with the other stuff I said like quality durability etc. I need something that looks nice so when I finish law school I can put it in my office no coolerdor will look too wonderful there lol.

Devanmc
07-20-2011, 07:38 PM
if youve got the money a 50ct from waxing moon is deffintily something to show off.

nofeardiver
07-20-2011, 07:41 PM
Check on cbid, and watch there you could always go to cheaphumidors, or I personally like the 100ct on CI website, some are sweet looking!

pektel
07-20-2011, 07:46 PM
I say the edgestar 28 from www.compactappliance.com. Scratch and dent units are going for $99 shipped;

http://www.compactappliance.com/EdgeStar-TWR282S-28-Bottle-Deluxe-Ultra-Capacity-Free-Standing-Wine-Cooler/TWR282SSDDSSD,default,pd.html?cgid=Clearance_Items-Scratch_and_Dent
Posted via Mobile Device

NCRadioMan
07-20-2011, 07:47 PM
bargainhumidor.com

CigarNut
07-20-2011, 08:12 PM
The problem with buying a wooden humidor from online retailers is that you don't really know what you are getting until it's delivered, and then it's really too late to do much about it. The exception to this is going to custom manufacturer's like Waxing Moon.

It's too bad that your local B&M's did not have anything to offer you...

TonyAngels
07-20-2011, 09:07 PM
They have some Quality Importers humidors but I'm not sure if they are any good the guy said they are but I wasn't sure any opinions? Because I honestly would rather see in and buy it in person also my last one from online was junk and it's made me a bit weary about buying another one from online.

NCRadioMan
07-20-2011, 09:14 PM
QI stuff is quality. I just don't like buying from a b&m because you can get the same humidor much cheaper online.

And I work in a b&m. :r

I have bought 5 humidors from bargainhumidors and am very happy with each purchase. And they stand behind their products.

Bill86
07-20-2011, 09:16 PM
Wooden humidors that aren't custom made aren't worth a crap....give me a month and you'll see mine getting blown apart by an AK-47.

Get them custom, or go with a cooler or Edgestar.

NCRadioMan
07-20-2011, 09:17 PM
Wooden humidors that aren't custom made aren't worth a crap....

Broad brush there, bro.

pnoon
07-20-2011, 09:19 PM
Wooden humidors that aren't custom made aren't worth a crap....give me a month and you'll see mine getting blown apart by an AK-47.

Get them custom, or go with a cooler or Edgestar.

Broad brush there, bro.

:tpd:

I had a 40 count that served me well for 5 years.

Hey Bill, how many non-custom made humidors have you owned to come to that conclusion?

CigarNut
07-20-2011, 09:23 PM
They have some Quality Importers humidors but I'm not sure if they are any good the guy said they are but I wasn't sure any opinions? Because I honestly would rather see in and buy it in person also my last one from online was junk and it's made me a bit weary about buying another one from online.

QI stuff is quality. I just don't like buying from a b&m because you can get the same humidor much cheaper online.

And I work in a b&m. :r

I have bought 5 humidors from bargainhumidors and am very happy with each purchase. And they stand behind their products.QI makes some good humidors, and Chutney is right, you can get stuff cheaper online. For me personally, when buying a wooden humidor I like to touch it and inspect it before paying for it. It's worth a few dollars more to me to be able to do that.

A Custom Humidor is even better -- if you have the money...

TonyAngels
07-20-2011, 09:44 PM
Yea unfortunately not done with school yet so no customs for me yet but I was looking at this humidor in particular curious to know what you guys think and if you have any quick tips or suggestions on what I should looknfor when inspecting it at the shop tomorrow http://www.qualityimporters.com/qualityimporters/qualityimporters/products_detail.asp?ID=56

Bill86
07-20-2011, 10:09 PM

Hey Bill, how many non-custom made humidors have you owned to come to that conclusion?

:r

1, but if it failed so bad what would possess me to buy another?

Doesn't seem logical. Especially after less than 6 months.

I mean if someone wants to give me free $$$$$...I'll try more out...Until then I cannot afford to waste my $$$.

:2

So sometime in the next month look for pictures of my AK totally said piece of $hit humidor.

CigarNut
07-20-2011, 10:15 PM
Yea unfortunately not done with school yet so no customs for me yet but I was looking at this humidor in particular curious to know what you guys think and if you have any quick tips or suggestions on what I should looknfor when inspecting it at the shop tomorrow http://www.qualityimporters.com/qualityimporters/qualityimporters/products_detail.asp?ID=56It seems OK -- Go for it!

As for what to look for: Search is your friend. There is a lot of good info here on CA. This is a good place to start: http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=621.

pnoon
07-20-2011, 10:29 PM
:r

1, but if it failed so bad what would possess me to buy another?

Doesn't seem logical. Especially after less than 6 months.

I mean if someone wants to give me free $$$$$...I'll try more out...Until then I cannot afford to waste my $$$.

So sometime in the next month look for pictures of my AK totally said piece of $hit humidor.
So don't buy another. Just don't make broad statements that if it's not custom made it's crap. That is misleading to newer members.

Bill86
07-20-2011, 10:33 PM
So don't buy another. Just don't make broad statements that if it's not custom made it's crap. That is misleading to newer members.

That doesn't mean it's not true...that desktop gave me nothing but hell...never held proper humidity and molded out in 6 months. The bottom was stuck to my f*cking carpet....not cool......Seriously....it ruined the carpet. It was nice carpet!

Still never came out.

It must have had a leak somewhere.....

The obvious point is poor craftsmanship.

I don't find my post misleading at all....I'll post a picture of the bottom if you would like. I have no idea how it happened....but it wasn't right and it WAS the humidor.

However it is up to you, if you believe my posts are misleading and harmful to new members, I welcome you to remove them. I will not complain one damn bit.

pnoon
07-20-2011, 10:41 PM
That doesn't mean it's not true...that desktop gave me nothing but hell...never held proper humidity and molded out in 6 months. The bottom was stuck to my f*cking carpet....not cool......Seriously....it ruined the carpet. It was nice carpet!

Still never came out.

It must have had a leak somewhere.....

The obvious point is poor craftsmanship.

I don't find my post misleading at all....I'll post a picture of the bottom if you would like. I have no idea how it happened....but it wasn't right and it WAS the humidor.

However it is up to you, if you believe my posts are misleading and harmful to new members, I welcome you to remove them. I will not complain one damn bit.

You are missing my point. I'm not saying the ONE humidor you had was poorly made. I'm saying your statement that if a humidor is not custom made, it's crap is bullsh!t.

I'm not going to edit/delete your posts.

Bill86
07-20-2011, 10:47 PM
I was just posting my experience......I think a new member deserves both sides of the coin eh?

Either way we all know the desktops are too small, so who is to say my statement is bullsh!t. I outgrew the 300 count in 2 months of being here.......LONG before it broke but still 6 month is bull$hit.

Don't blame me for these crazy bastages forcing every new member to buy 200+ cigars in 2 months.

I mean sure some are probably good....but the bad ones...leak..and it's more harmful then you or anyone might think. Even if they are good tell me like 5 people that don't outgrow a desktop......

Just sayin...I wish "as a new member" I was smart enough to buy a cooler instead of a desktop. Would have saved me $110 and the carpet. I would have liked that.

No, I'm out $110 and the carpet. However My AK-47 it's get explode something fun, so who says I'm really out the $$$ :D

CigarNut
07-20-2011, 10:47 PM
You are missing my point. I'm not saying the ONE humidor you had was poorly made. I'm saying your statement that if a humidor is not custom made, it's crap is bullsh!t...:tu

Just because you got a bad one Bill does not mean other non-custom humidors will be the same. There are lots of different manufacturers out there and some of them are quite good.

Bill86
07-20-2011, 10:50 PM
:tu

Just because you got a bad one Bill does not mean other non-custom humidors will be the same. There are lots of different manufacturers out there and some of them are quite good.

I was just making the point...I've never had a bad cooler no?

Also they are much cheaper and hold much more.

I don't think anyone would agree that a desktop will last forever. Even if they are quality you outgrow them easily.

I know for a fact Mr Pnoon has an Aristocrat :D Peter ain't rocking no desktop :tu

pnoon
07-20-2011, 10:55 PM

I don't think anyone would agree that a desktop will last forever. Even if they are quality you outgrow them easily.

I know for a fact Mr Pnoon has an Aristocrat :D Peter ain't rocking no desktop :tu

I have a rock solid desk top humidor that was manufactured in 1926. I can't say it will last forever but it's done well so far. Also, until just recently, I had a 40 count which was my very first humidor. I gave it away to another inmate who was looking for one. It was and still is a decent humidor.

Also, it is ignorant to think that because someone owns an Aristocrat or other larger storage, that they don't still use a desktop.

RonC
07-20-2011, 10:56 PM
you have too remember that when buying these humidors, they are coming with the old fashioned green foam humidifiers and cheap analog hygrometers. The green foam humidifiers do work ok with 50/50 solution, but the analog hygrometers are usually not too accurate. The inaccurate hygrometer is usually where a new humidor owner will run into trouble. The result will be moldy or dry cigars.

An inexpensive humidor can be made to work very well. You will see most folks on this board upgrade thier inexpensive humidors with a good hygrometer and a more up to date and easier to use humidification device.

So if you are looking for perfection, be prepared to spend at least another $50.00 on top of the humidor cost.

CigarNut
07-20-2011, 10:59 PM

I know for a fact Mr Pnoon has an Aristocrat :D Peter ain't rocking no desktop :tuThe OP stated that he wanted a wooden desktop humidor, not a cooler or wine fridge.

Bill86
07-20-2011, 11:01 PM
I have a rock solid desk top humidor that was manufactured in 1926. I can't say it will last forever but it's done well so far. Also, until just recently, I had a 40 count which was my very first humidor. I gave it away to another inmate who was looking for one. It was and still is a decent humidor.

Also, it is ignorant to think that because someone owns an Aristocrat or other larger storage, that they don't still use a desktop.

Alright I give up.

I don't know that I made my point. I'm not old enough to have a humi from 1926 :r

I do have to add, made in 1926 and made in 2011 ....there is probably a difference no? :D

But the point was some wooden ones are bad and you're out the cash and possibly more. Also a coolidor is cheaper and holds more.

I'm sure I sucked at making said point but I'm pretty drunk, you knew that already. I didn't expect to have to have an intelligent conversation at this time, Peter you caught me off guard.

My last post in this thread. Take it for what it's worth or don't, but I just regret buying my desktop. It was a complete waste of my $$$.

Anyways, have a good night everyone :salute:

pektel
07-20-2011, 11:07 PM
I'm sure there are lemons within a large number of any manufactured product, bill. But 1 lemon should not be representative of the entire lot. I mean, I smoked a rather nasty cohiba sig II tubo the other night, but I'm not about to dismiss factory hand-rolled cigars altogether because of it... Know what I mean?
Posted via Mobile Device

pektel
07-20-2011, 11:27 PM
The OP stated that he wanted a wooden desktop humidor, not a cooler or wine fridge.

I must've missed that part. I didn't see anything about a wooden humi being the only option. I did see he was uninterested in a cooler, but a wineador stil seems like a valid option. Especially at the price point its being offered at.
Posted via Mobile Device

CigarNut
07-21-2011, 07:48 AM
I must've missed that part. I didn't see anything about a wooden humi being the only option. I did see he was uninterested in a cooler, but a wineador stil seems like a valid option. Especially at the price point its being offered at.
Posted via Mobile DevicePost #4 (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showpost.php?p=1344111&postcount=4) states he wants something small and nice (and not a coolerdor) for his Office.

You are right that a wineador is a good option, but I think he stated that he this may be out of his price range and larger than he is looking for.

Devanmc
07-21-2011, 07:49 AM

im not bill but personally ive had 1(i now have a cooler). one day i opened the lid on my footlocker and it fell off. It had also never held RH properly. i then took a dive knife to the rest of it and it was fiber board with a 1/16" lining of cedar. :sl

*im not calling out famous as i didnt buy it from them but many places sell it*
http://www.famous-smoke.com/foot+locker+humidor/item+16307
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l89/devanmc436/IMG_20101219_174416.jpg

Im not saying all non-custom humidors are crap but buyer beware on the cheap ones.

Drez
07-21-2011, 08:08 AM
I'm with Peter on this one I have a 100ct and 50ct both cheap humidors and both have been rock solid for over 2 years with zero problems. In fact I keep most of my HTF/LE stuff in the 100 ct cause it's never given me a problem.

I also have a cooler and 2 wine fridges and while those are awesome both for size and price my desktops have been very good to me.

I agree that with everything even a vino or cooler there will be / can be lemons. Maybe the element quits on the the vino or the cooler doesn't seal great it's just a gamble you really have to take and if it's not working then you have to send it back.

I would love a custom humi for display and maybe one day when I have the cash to spare I will buy one to replace my current desktops but really until those fail me I don't really have a reason to replace them.

That's just my input. No need to scare a few new guys away from a cheap humi just because a few people had a bad apple. Hell look at cigars that cost a pretty penny and some people love them but there will always be that person who had a bad experience with it. Remember for a few negative reviews there can always be many many more positive ones that were never writen or shared.

Devanmc
07-21-2011, 08:31 AM
I'm with Peter on this one I have a 100ct and 50ct both cheap humidors and both have been rock solid for over 2 years with zero problems. In fact I keep most of my HTF/LE stuff in the 100 ct cause it's never given me a problem.

I also have a cooler and 2 wine fridges and while those are awesome both for size and price my desktops have been very good to me.

I agree that with everything even a vino or cooler there will be / can be lemons. Maybe the element quits on the the vino or the cooler doesn't seal great it's just a gamble you really have to take and if it's not working then you have to send it back.

I would love a custom humi for display and maybe one day when I have the cash to spare I will buy one to replace my current desktops but really until those fail me I don't really have a reason to replace them.

That's just my input. No need to scare a few new guys away from a cheap humi just because a few people had a bad apple. Hell look at cigars that cost a pretty penny and some people love them but there will always be that person who had a bad experience with it. Remember for a few negative reviews there can always be many many more positive ones that were never writen or shared.

I dont want to scare him but i guess IMO when buying a product. if the price seems to good compared to other products. it probly is and is lacking in someway. mine was the fact that is was made with some sort of MDF and only thinly lined with cedar.

I have no problem with a desktop. If i had my own place id like to have one on display. But thats for a later time.

Drez
07-21-2011, 08:39 AM
I dont want to scare him but i guess IMO when buying a product. if the price seems to good compared to other products. it probly is and is lacking in someway. mine was the fact that is was made with some sort of MDF and only thinly lined with cedar.

I have no problem with a desktop. If i had my own place id like to have one on display. But thats for a later time.

Like all things you want to get things cheap but remember cheap can still be good. Cheaper might not always be the best but like I said you just gotta read up and see what people will say about a certain item. Pros/con

For example will I ever buy another cheap humi. No cause I don't need one but when someone ask me for a recommendation I'll happly point them towards cheap humidors or other retailers based on my experience. As others have said I will also recommend coolers, tupper, vino's etc but I don't write off wood desk tops.

At the end of the day it comes down to how much you are willing to spend AND what you are looking for. Everything else is just opinions and everyones will vary.

Btw I love this place cause the poor guy was asking about desktops and here you clowns are suggesting coolers and vino's!!!!! Your all bad for influences!!!!!:lr

Devanmc
07-21-2011, 08:49 AM
Like all things you want to get things cheap but remember cheap can still be good. Cheaper might not always be the best but like I said you just gotta read up and see what people will say about a certain item. Pros/con

For example will I ever buy another cheap humi. No cause I don't need one but when someone ask me for a recommendation I'll happly point them towards cheap humidors or other retailers based on my experience. As others have said I will also recommend coolers, tupper, vino's etc but I don't write off wood desk tops.

exactly. id just recommend not going out and spending like 30bucks on a desktop. It probly wont turn out well.

OLS
07-21-2011, 09:02 AM
Whew...testiness.
While we are calling attention to leaks in people's logic, let me say this (with respect) to RonC...A cheap Hygrometer
and green foam disc that ships with a cheap humidor doesn't make them lose humidity like sand through a seive.
THAT'S bad construction. And with proper glycol solution, they should not lead to mushy or dry cigars, since the
solution is supposedly designed to hold a specific humidity with proper use. So dry is a result of not keeping
an eye on the disc's moisture level and mushy is a result of not properly charging it with fresh solution from time to time.

Cheap hygros just read innacurate values, mostly consistently. It's still the BOX that leaks. I have three cheap
humidors, none of which can hold moisture. ANY one of them could have been the savior of all, but instead, they
all suck. When I tell a 'newbie" not to skimp on a humidor by buying a 50 dollar 300 ct., I speak from experience
and disgust.

I will grant you the person did not ask for bulk storage recommendations, and I don't think anyone called me out, I'd have
to read through to see, but I DID say if you are going to get a nice desktop for the office, get a good one, and leave the
cheap humidors to the people that believe in em so much.

But in the end, it's just a discussion. We all have our opinions.

OLS
07-21-2011, 10:00 AM
haha, whoops...looks like I never made that point earlier in this thread...guess all help with humi threads look alike to me.

area51
07-21-2011, 10:36 AM
HAHA I love this place, he asks for a desktop and gets vinos and coolers as suggestions. My advice if he hasn't run off yet is check out www.cheaphumidors.com. That is always my recommendation, quality humidors at fair prices.

pektel
07-21-2011, 10:59 AM
HAHA I love this place, he asks for a desktop and gets vinos and coolers as suggestions. My advice if he hasn't run off yet is check out www.cheaphumidors.com. That is always my recommendation, quality humidors at fair prices.

I'm looking for a new humidor and struck out at my local shops any website recommendations where I can get a great humidor that won't break my bank but is also great quality

I want something that looks nice along with the other stuff I said like quality durability etc. I need something that looks nice so when I finish law school I can put it in my office no coolerdor will look too wonderful there lol.

I didn't see "desktop" mentioned once. AND, an edgestar for $99 would look pretty slick in his office. A desktop would too, but for the price of the S&D edgestar, he can not only control the humidity, he can control the temp too. Is it overkill for an office humi? Maybe. But I think one would be hard-pressed to find a high quality humi for $99 too. Though I can't remember what I paid for mine. Got it on the devil site for a song. Maybe you can get them brand new for under $100. I'm referring to 100ct size.

area51
07-21-2011, 11:15 AM
Yea unfortunately not done with school yet so no customs for me yet but I was looking at this humidor in particular curious to know what you guys think and if you have any quick tips or suggestions on what I should looknfor when inspecting it at the shop tomorrow http://www.qualityimporters.com/qualityimporters/qualityimporters/products_detail.asp?ID=56

He said he was looking at that so I used context clues to figure he probably wanted a desktop.-(P

pektel
07-21-2011, 11:34 AM
Yeah, I suppose it would help if I clicked on the links... oops! :)

I was just thinking that maybe he was dismissing the wineador because of assumed cost, or maybe hadn't considered the idea at all.

area51
07-21-2011, 11:42 AM
Very good point. Either way, the edgestar is a great option but if you are looking for a desktop check out the site I posted. I as well as many other members on the site can vouch for them.

kgoings
07-21-2011, 01:21 PM
If you want a desktop get one, you asked for recommendations but then rebuked that advice. Sounds like you already know what you want.

My advice would be listen to the folks here. Many many a newbie comes in and asks this same question, gets told get a vino or a cooler and they all say No I want a desktop. Your going to out grow your desktop in a month or two...most everyone does. Since you mentioned your desk after you grad law school

A) How long till you graduate law school?

If more than a year get a cooler and spend your money on cigars to build your collection...THEN when you graduate and get a job. THEN get something nice for your office...chances are you'll be making better coin then and would want something nicer then the entry level type desktop humidors on the cheaper end of the spectrum.

Till then figure out what you like..get and smoke lots of it!

TonyAngels
07-21-2011, 04:16 PM
Ok first ide like to thank everyone for their help thus far. But today I purchased the Man O' War desktop humidor. I started by giving the inside a quick dampening with distiller water and a cloth and I now have a glass with distiller water in there along with the humidification pad that came with the humidor. My question is what are my next steps? I plan to buy a digital hydrometer ASAP and I also plan on waiting for this humidor to reach a perfect 70 rh before putting anything into it. What do you guys suggest for humidification? Beads? An electric one? And is there anything else I should do in my seasoning process? Lastly how often should I open it to check the humidity with the pad and glass of distiller water in it?

kgoings
07-21-2011, 04:34 PM
http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/search.php

pnoon
07-21-2011, 04:34 PM
http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/search.php?do=process

linky no worky

kgoings
07-21-2011, 04:35 PM
linky no worky

Its a link to the search function

pnoon
07-21-2011, 04:37 PM
Its a link to the search function

;s
I was expecting a link that would be helpful to him

kgoings
07-21-2011, 04:42 PM
Stickies and search are your friend

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=618

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=620

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=621

TonyAngels
07-21-2011, 09:42 PM
Ok after reading I'm gonna go with the puck and rh beads. They seem to be the best way to go. Perhaps you guys could talk me into putting the bowl of distilled water in my humidor to season it. As of now I gave it a quick wipe down this afternoon with the distilled water and right now I have the humidity pad they gave me with the humidor in there with some distilled water in it and for now I put a little shot glass with distilled water in there but it's making me a little nervous because like I said with this new York heat wave and humidity I feel like if I leave all that humidity in there for 2 weeks I'll get mold:confused: :confused: I read the stickies and also articles online but I just can't get myself to put the bowl of water in there fearing mold will follow. If you want to check out the humidor the link is http://www.qualityimporters.com/qualityimporters/qualityimporters/products_detail.asp?ID=623 . Could really use your guys help and not just more links to stickies or articles for this.thanks

CigarNut
07-21-2011, 09:51 PM
It's best if you learn how to take advantage of search -- there is a lot of very good information out there -- just like the threads that we have provided to you for reference.

Good luck!

TonyAngels
07-21-2011, 09:57 PM
I really want to season this properly but a lot of people say to wipe it down some say put a bowl some say a sponge some a shot glass and some a paper towel or a combo of two of these I'm looking for u guys to tell me from personal experience what my best way to go is. And also with the humidor I chose how long should I continue the process for? I read the stickies and searched and read now I want your opinions from your experience

chippewastud79
07-21-2011, 10:02 PM
. Could really use your guys help and not just more links to stickies or articles for this.thanks

The Stickies will help a lot with the basic questions you are asking. ;)

Once the humidor is at the correct humidity, you will no longer need water vessels. :tu

kgoings
07-21-2011, 10:05 PM
Your asking our opinion and we are telling you read the Sticky...that is the method most of us believe in. Do not wipe down the wood, it can warp and cause your humidor to not seal properly..and it is only putting a little bit of moisture on the outer portion of the wood. Looks like the Humidity in NY is around 70...sounds fine. Put the bowl in there for a week and check.

To Properly Season A Humidor:

In regards to seasoning, it's pretty simple. Most people think that you should wipe down the interior with water and you're done but I DO NOT recommend this for two reasons. 1.) It does not provide enough moisture to properly season the humidor 2.) It can warp the wood in the humidor.

New wood will draw moisture until it reaches its saturation point, so to properly season your humidor, simply place a large bowl of distilled water into the humidor and keep it closed for 7-14 days. This will allow the dry wood to absorb as much moisture as it can hold. By doing this, you will have a more stable environment for your cigars and reduce the chances of the dry wood absorbing moisture from your cigars. Patience is key to ensure that your new humidor is properly seasoned.

While your waiting for the humidor to season, purchase and calibrate a digital hygrometer. You'll save yourself some headache in the long run.

I hope this helps and happy smoking!

~Mark

Shot glass, sponge, bowl..its all the same thing...water. The idea as stated by Mark is to saturate the wood...which one do you think will hold the most water and allow the wood to saturate itself. Pick one and go

TXRebel
07-21-2011, 10:07 PM
Opinions are like a-holes, everyone has one. That being said, I would not wipe it down, just use a shot glass.

alexa071
07-21-2011, 11:40 PM
Hmmm... should've read the thread before posting. there I go being late to the party again...