PDA

View Full Version : R.P Edge Light

J.W.
07-10-2011, 05:24 PM
I never tried to review anything before, but here goes.

Inital impression very smooth wrapper with only a couple of spider veins showing. Soft buttery leathery feel.
Per Lite draw very free no discernable flavors apparent yet.
The first few puffs had me concerined no tast of any sort. As the first third. progressed the flavors picked up with a toasted bread taste. Approaching half way a I could detect some faint spice along with a little sweetness. from there to finish was the same. There were other sensations I could not put my finger on. There was little to no after taste.
From start to finish All the White bilowing smoke any one could want.
Draw; so easy I think it could smoke it's self.
I guess the name Light fits. Flavors were hidden but if you look they are there.
I think this would be a good starter smoke for anyone. I'll keep a few of these around.

Sorry for rambling,
J.W.

longknocker
07-10-2011, 05:46 PM
Nice Review!:)

Tyler
07-10-2011, 05:47 PM
Great review. I don't think you rambled at all. Have you seen some of the reviews around here? Haha

Good job. :tu

Nash
07-10-2011, 09:10 PM
I tried smoking a RP Edge natural yesterday. It went out 3 times on me. I'm sure it didn't help that I was stuck lighting it with matches in some consoderable winds, but nonetheless, not a pleaserable experience :(

Drez
07-10-2011, 09:54 PM
Great review brother.

76GTFan
07-10-2011, 10:00 PM
Great review. I don't think you rambled at all. Have you seen some of the reviews around here? Haha

Search my rare but bland reviews.:r

76GTFan
07-10-2011, 10:02 PM

Search my rare but bland reviews.:r

Any review that gives a perspective on any smoke is a good review.

J.W.
07-11-2011, 05:14 AM
Thanks for the kind words and encouragement.
Yall all right.

J.W.