PDA

View Full Version : Palio question

Dunkel
06-28-2011, 06:42 PM
I bought my Palio from an online vendor. It has since become dull and doesn't cut well anymore. I can't remember the name of the vendor. I got it a year or so ago, it was a special that if you bought a Palio you got a free metal cigar stand with it. Any ideas what vendor it was? I need to return it and there is no B&M close to here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

pnoon
06-28-2011, 06:45 PM
The vendor would be Cigar Solutions. RonC is the owner and a member here.
I don't know how he (and online retailers) handle warranty returns but you can always contact Marc (OpusEx) at info@paliocutter.com. He will certainly take care of you.

Drez
06-28-2011, 06:46 PM
I bought my Palio from an online vendor. It has since become dull and doesn't cut well anymore. I can't remember the name of the vendor. I got it a year or so ago, it was a special that if you bought a Palio you got a free metal cigar stand with it. Any ideas what vendor it was? I need to return it and there is no B&M close to here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Doug even though im not very close to you brother let me know if you cant find the vendor or b&m and you can mail it to me and ill go by the B&M by my house that is a palio dealer and get it swapped out for you buddy.

Dunkel
06-28-2011, 06:52 PM
Thanks for the info Peter. I've sent Marc an e mail.

Thanks alot for the offer Frank. I'll see where my e mail gets me before giving you the chance to rebomb me by sending you my Palio. LOL

Update! Marc has already contacted me about the problem and it's all taken care of. Big thanks to Marc for such a quick and more than satisfactory response.

RonC
06-28-2011, 07:53 PM
Just mail the cutter back to me. As soon as I receive it, I will mail you another.

Mail to:

Cigar Solutions
10740 Rain Lilly Pass
Land O Lakes, FL 34638

pnoon
06-28-2011, 08:11 PM
Just mail the cutter back to me. As soon as I receive it, I will mail you another.

Mail to:

Cigar Solutions
10740 Rain Lilly Pass
Land O Lakes, FL 34638

You rock, Ron.
I wasn't sure your policy with Palios.
Another reason why Cigar Solutions is a great place to do business.

Drez
06-28-2011, 08:20 PM
Doug I don't need a excuse to rebomb you brother lol.

Glad you got this worked out. :tu

Now what were we talking about...... Oh yea a bomb....

kelmac07
06-28-2011, 09:13 PM
Great customer service right there...from Ron & Marc!! :tu :tu

MarkinAZ
06-28-2011, 09:22 PM

Mail to:

Cigar Solutions
10740 Rain Lilly Pass
Land O Lakes, FL 34638

Owner of a Palio myself. Great customer service Ron:tu

Doug I don't need a excuse to rebomb you brother lol.

Glad you got this worked out.

Now what were we talking about...... Oh yea a bomb....

It doesn't take much to give you a woody does it Frank?:D;)

mariogolbee
06-28-2011, 09:26 PM
Bingo.

Drez
06-28-2011, 09:35 PM
Owner of a Palio myself. Great customer service Ron:tu

It doesn't take much to give you a woody does it Frank?:D;)

Lol :xxx:xxx

ArgusP2
06-29-2011, 12:49 AM
You rock, Ron.
I wasn't sure your policy with Palios.
Another reason why Cigar Solutions is a great place to do business.

:tpd:

Dunkel
06-29-2011, 03:27 AM
Thank you for responding as well RonC. While I'm torn as what to do now that you both have offered to take care of it, I'm going to send it to Palio. The only reason for that decision is that Marc had already taken care of it. Thanks to all involved in taking care of my problem.

Kreth
06-29-2011, 07:02 AM
:tpd:
Posted via Mobile Device

CigarDoc
07-09-2011, 12:10 PM
Man, I've had my palio since 07 and it's still cutting like a champ! You must have a serious stick count on that thing! If a cutter could tell stories, LOL

audio1der
07-12-2011, 03:34 PM
The Palio CS is just amazing- I had a very similar problem & outcome, and I will NEVER buy another brand of cutter. Just love that Palio!:tu

RonC
07-12-2011, 06:40 PM
Palio makes it extremely easy for me to take care of customer returns. Funny thing is that of the few returns that I have received, most have not been bought from me.

Tyler
07-28-2011, 12:16 AM
Palio makes it extremely easy for me to take care of customer returns. Funny thing is that of the few returns that I have received, most have not been bought from me.

I just got one from you buddy. :tu

Weelok
07-28-2011, 12:36 AM
I've been real happy with Palio as well. 07 cutter here as well but it's great to know if a problem pops up there is great customer support.

Can't remember where I bought mine?

RonC
07-28-2011, 07:31 AM
I just got one from you buddy. :tu

Thanks