PDA

View Full Version : Rocky Patel 15th Anniversary

Flounder
06-27-2011, 08:14 PM
So, I had one today. And it was delicious.

It's weird how I taste cigars. Like I cant tell you what makes a cigar a good one. To me tobacco tastes like tobacco, but some cigars taste better than others. Either way, the RP 15th was probably the best cigar I've had to date, and only about $150 per box, I think I know where my next paycheck is going.

Also, it's definitely a heavier cigar, and unfortunately, I felt a bit woozy afterwards. Is this something that you guys have experienced, and does it pass as you smoke more? I'd be bummed if I cant smoke a whole of my favorite cigar.

maninblack
06-27-2011, 08:18 PM
I worked my way up to the stronger cigars. Now most of mine are powerhouse smokes.

Bill86
06-27-2011, 08:21 PM
Your body builds up a tolerance to the nicotine. I worked my way up to 5 cigars a day for a few weeks.

Smoke more often you'll be fine.

As time passes on you end up getting better with flavors and tastes.

Basically my point is...keep smoking and let everything sort itself out. :ss :ss

Ogre
06-27-2011, 08:26 PM
I bought a box when they were first released. Even better with a little age!!

NCRadioMan
06-27-2011, 08:27 PM
I felt a bit woozy afterwards. Is this something that you guys have experienced, and does it pass as you smoke more? I'd be bummed if I cant smoke a whole of my favorite cigar.

What you were feeling were symptoms of low blood-sugar. Keep the stomach full or munch on some candy/cookies before smoking and always have a sugary drink while smoking until you build your tolerance. If you feel the same after your next cigar, ingest some sugar and you will be fine in 10-15 min.

One day, if your lucky, you will go to a herf and have upwards of 15 cigars in a day. :ss

Sherlockholms
06-30-2011, 10:54 AM
I have heard great things about this cigar, thanks for the input on it Ethan!

Flounder
06-30-2011, 10:56 AM
I have heard great things about this cigar, thanks for the input on it Ethan!

No problem. It was very smooth, with a heavy thick smoke. That's what I like, when you can have heavy smoke that doesn't burn up the insides of your mouth, and it just so smooth to inhale and puff out.

bcasey03
06-30-2011, 09:39 PM
Have not tried yet but have had it recommended.