PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Apocalypse is Here!

Starscream
06-23-2011, 12:45 PM
http://nky.cincinnati.com/article/AB/20110623/NEWS0103/306230041/

Beware of interstate zombies.

Drez
06-23-2011, 01:00 PM
That's just funny!!!! Lol

Sherlockholms
06-23-2011, 01:07 PM
"Hacked" LOL. Funny stuff.

Chainsaw13
06-23-2011, 01:17 PM
I didn't know zombies were that advanced to hack a sign. We're all doomed.

ucla695
06-23-2011, 01:24 PM
:banger

Tyler
06-23-2011, 01:26 PM
Haha I actually just read how to hack those.

(This is illegal so I am not responsible for anyone's actions other than my own. I am posting this link as a purely informational tutorial on how to rewrite a sign if you own one. I did not write this.)

http://dogandponyshowwebsite.com/learn-how-to-hack-those-electronic-road-signs-its-really-easy/

T.G
06-23-2011, 01:28 PM
Directions on how to do this were posted on a few major sites over two years ago, and I'd be surprised if they weren't floating around underground before that.

http://jalopnik.com/5141430/how-to-hack-an-electronic-road-sign
http://www.i-hacked.com/content/view/274/48/

---
Addendum: This post is not a response to Tyler's post directly above. Just a general comment that I started writing before Tyler's post showed up in the thread.

N2 GOLD
06-23-2011, 01:51 PM
Remember, head shots :gn

Tikihut27
06-23-2011, 05:21 PM
Remember, head shots :gn

Rule No. 2: "Double tap"

Silound
06-25-2011, 04:02 AM
Rule No. 2: "Double tap"

A popular misconception, as there are technically multiple forms of zombies that need to be considered.

First, there is the generic zombie which is a reanimated human that shuffles and moans and is unable to move properly. Usually very aggressive, but not very fast, they are usually the victims of a virus that has killed the body and then reanimated it to create the zombie. These are the types of zombies you usually see coming out of graves, but anyone can catch the virus and become a zombie. The virus is normally transferred with a bite, however any transfer of bodily fluids or substances may also give the victims the virus. . They normally feast on human flesh and are easily killed by destroying the host body via any excessively destructive means you can think of that would be lethal to the living host (including but not limited to: headshots, burning, explosions, electrical shock, holy water, and listening to Britney Spears).

Second, we have the cursed living zombies (also know as the "Oh Sh!t! Zombies"). These zombies are impervious to just about everything; damaging the brain won't slow them down at all. Decapitating them just means you now have a zombie head and a zombie body both coming after you. They also seem to posses a certain level of intelligence and a variety of speeds. Some are even able to cooperate with each other, make plans, and talk. While burning them destroys the zombies themselves, it may also guarantee that the ashes will infect something else and make them into a zombie (this is known as Zombie Pollen). The best way to kill these is either fire from a distance, or a form of acidic solvent (best not to drink any of the leftovers, though it does make a decent mojito).

The final major type of zombie is the soulless/demon/extra-planar zombie (also known as the "You're Fvcked, Go Enjoy The Last 15 Minutes Of Your Life Zombie"). These are by far the worst variety to encounter. Reanimated via an otherworldly power and bound to a phylactery, these zombies simply absorb hits and reform quickly after taking damage. Extremely agile and fast, they show a high intelligence and degree of cruelty, often working in pairs or small wolf-packs to slowly terrorize and chase down a victim before eating their heart while they wiggle and scream on the ground. Nothing much will destroy these except a countering power or the ability to destroy the phylactery or dimensional portal from which they are controlled. If these invade, go steal a case of beer, have lots of gratuitous sex, and then jump off a cliff.

And there's your guide to basic zombie invasions :)

Starscream
06-25-2011, 10:39 AM
A popular misconception, as there are technically multiple forms of zombies that need to be considered.

First, there is the generic zombie which is a reanimated human that shuffles and moans and is unable to move properly. Usually very aggressive, but not very fast, they are usually the victims of a virus that has killed the body and then reanimated it to create the zombie. These are the types of zombies you usually see coming out of graves, but anyone can catch the virus and become a zombie. The virus is normally transferred with a bite, however any transfer of bodily fluids or substances may also give the victims the virus. . They normally feast on human flesh and are easily killed by destroying the host body via any excessively destructive means you can think of that would be lethal to the living host (including but not limited to: headshots, burning, explosions, electrical shock, holy water, and listening to Britney Spears).

Second, we have the cursed living zombies (also know as the "Oh Sh!t! Zombies"). These zombies are impervious to just about everything; damaging the brain won't slow them down at all. Decapitating them just means you now have a zombie head and a zombie body both coming after you. They also seem to posses a certain level of intelligence and a variety of speeds. Some are even able to cooperate with each other, make plans, and talk. While burning them destroys the zombies themselves, it may also guarantee that the ashes will infect something else and make them into a zombie (this is known as Zombie Pollen). The best way to kill these is either fire from a distance, or a form of acidic solvent (best not to drink any of the leftovers, though it does make a decent mojito).

The final major type of zombie is the soulless/demon/extra-planar zombie (also known as the "You're Fvcked, Go Enjoy The Last 15 Minutes Of Your Life Zombie"). These are by far the worst variety to encounter. Reanimated via an otherworldly power and bound to a phylactery, these zombies simply absorb hits and reform quickly after taking damage. Extremely agile and fast, they show a high intelligence and degree of cruelty, often working in pairs or small wolf-packs to slowly terrorize and chase down a victim before eating their heart while they wiggle and scream on the ground. Nothing much will destroy these except a countering power or the ability to destroy the phylactery or dimensional portal from which they are controlled. If these invade, go steal a case of beer, have lots of gratuitous sex, and then jump off a cliff.

And there's your guide to basic zombie invasions :)
I'm partial to the old Romero zombies myself.

Ogre
06-25-2011, 10:47 AM
Thanks Silound, I have been properly educated on zombies!!

ArgusP2
06-25-2011, 12:00 PM
eh, eh, eh... he said phylactery...

Kreth
06-25-2011, 03:28 PM
Second, we have the cursed living zombies (also know as the "Oh Sh!t! Zombies"). These zombies are impervious to just about everything; damaging the brain won't slow them down at all.
I think I work with a few of these, and I can verify that they are unaffected by brain damage.
Posted via Mobile Device