PDA

View Full Version : Lost Cigar from 2000-2003

El Fumador
06-21-2011, 06:34 PM
Aloha B'sOTL,

The reason I'm a writing this post is because I am remembering the cigars that once were. The cloth banded olivia's red and blue cloth. One of my old favortie's is the camacho diplomatico's that were in the pyramid box with no label, you had to roll them out of the box to get them. There was a cigar that I don't remember the whole name, Don ........... had a picture of the old man on the label, big label that was white, and it was there anniversary edition. And the cupido's not the new one's but the old one's where so good, wondering who know's where I could get a box of these. I remember they were not an over priced cigar. The Ashton VSG box pressed from this era was pretty good too. And of course all the Opus X from these years I really enjoyed. So if anyone can remember the Don something or other white label anniversary cigar, or is anyone sitting on a lost box of Camacho diplomaticos in the old pryramid box with no labels and you had to roll the cigars out to get them. Or any old Cupido's, or if anyone remembers a great cigar that you can't find anymore that you really enjoyed, please share with us. Maybe we can uncover treasure.

Best Wishes everybody,

-Juan Stinson
Maui, Hi

pnoon
06-21-2011, 07:57 PM
Juan - I moved this thread from the WTS forum. As I was doing this, I think you were posting it again here. I deleted the duplicate thread.

El Fumador
06-21-2011, 08:03 PM
ok, just looking for the vast knowledge of the asylum community....

baddevildog82
06-22-2011, 11:25 AM
I think the Camacho's you are talking about were diploma's, not diplomaticos. They were very good when they first came out, but that box was a pain in the butt.

El Fumador
06-22-2011, 03:56 PM
ah yes diploma's..... love this cigar, the blend was just so smooth and different.

I think the Camacho's you are talking about were diploma's, not diplomaticos. They were very good when they first came out, but that box was a pain in the butt.