PDA

View Full Version : The Confession Thread

area51
06-14-2011, 04:34 PM
I don't know if this will catch on or not but, the way this works is you PM someone a confession and they post it but eliminate your user name, once they post it they offer advice if it's a problem and others may join in as well.Just a way to get stuff off your chest. I'll start it if someone wants to PM me and we'll see where it goes, if not ;s

jjirons69
06-14-2011, 05:10 PM
Hey, you aren't my wife are you? You gotta be smarter than that, Honey!

cort
06-14-2011, 05:18 PM
Hey, you aren't my wife are you? You gotta be smarter than that, Honey!

Hahahahahahaha. That's exactly what I was thinking!
Posted via Mobile Device

Sherlockholms
06-14-2011, 05:22 PM
:sl This thread is a failure from the start...... http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-gen130.gif

icehog3
06-14-2011, 05:42 PM
I have been cheating on my wife for the past several months, but am too embarrassed to ask anyone who knows me for advice. How do I tell her without losing her?

OK, now who do I PM this to?

pnoon
06-14-2011, 05:45 PM
I have been cheating on my wife for the past several months, but am too embarrassed to ask anyone who knows me for advice. How do I tell her without losing her?

I'll be your huckleberry. :D

cort
06-14-2011, 05:45 PM

PM me and I will send you a pic of me in my underwear.:noon

T.G
06-14-2011, 06:12 PM
I was just PM'd this to post here:

"I don't know what it is, but I like men. Sweaty men. In tights. In leather. With oil. I also listen to Justin Timberlake. Please post this in the confessional thread - Thanks, gary (cort)."

area51
06-14-2011, 06:31 PM
I put waaaaaay to many cigars in my Newbie sampler trade.

Uh oh someone is in for it.

Keep this going, if you participate it gets fun/interesting.

jsnake
06-14-2011, 06:34 PM
This might be the best thread ever.

Adriftpanda
06-14-2011, 06:36 PM
I gave Cort herpes. I am sorry.

Starscream
06-14-2011, 06:37 PM
I cut a Lusi in half once.

pnoon
06-14-2011, 06:40 PM
I cut a Lusi in half twice.

Fixed it for ya, Andy. :D

Adriftpanda
06-14-2011, 06:48 PM
Peter and I made out in Vegas.

So that means I cheated on Cort.

T.G
06-14-2011, 06:50 PM
I once smoked an Arganese cigar and kind of liked it.

jjirons69
06-14-2011, 06:52 PM
Just received this PM to post:

Peter and I made out in Vegas. Do we continue to keep it from the world? signed "Po"

-Edit- chit, I was a little late on this one.

Brutus2600
06-14-2011, 06:58 PM
Lol...subscribed :D

area51
06-14-2011, 06:59 PM
THis thread got derailed so fast.

Adriftpanda
06-14-2011, 07:04 PM

Just received this PM to post:

Peter and I made out in Vegas. Do we continue to keep it from the world? signed "Po"

-Edit- chit, I was a little late on this one.

WTF you too??!! That whore.

cort
06-14-2011, 07:10 PM
I hate my life....
Posted via Mobile Device

area51
06-14-2011, 07:36 PM
LOL

area51
06-14-2011, 07:37 PM
LEts get this back on track PM some good stuff

markem
06-14-2011, 07:44 PM
Feel free to PM me your dirty little secrets. I have my eye on some really expensive cigars and could use the blackmail material. :banger

T.G
06-14-2011, 07:45 PM
I really like dogs...

...grilled with a side of rice.

:hm

area51
06-14-2011, 08:02 PM

Mike Vick?

Emjaysmash
06-14-2011, 08:03 PM

http://www.twisted-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Charlie-Sheen-Winning.jpg

markem
06-14-2011, 08:08 PM

That, sir, is racial profiling and that's bad!

Starscream
06-14-2011, 08:15 PM
Fixed it for ya, Andy. :D

Shhh. You weren't supposed to tell everybody.:D

Brutus2600
06-14-2011, 08:15 PM
:r

http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=384&d=1214037416

Blueface
06-14-2011, 08:31 PM
I just received a pm from 68trishield telling me he is secretly Mr Hanky, the famous Christmas poop.

jjirons69
06-14-2011, 09:01 PM
I just received a pm from "the guy with the car doing a wheelie" avatar telling me he is secretly Mr Hanky, the famous Christmas poop.

No names, Carlos! I fixed it for you. Whew, that was close.

T.G
06-14-2011, 09:40 PM
That, sir, is racial profiling and that's bad!

It's not profiling if it's true!

Tell him, Wii, you really do like dogs gril....

...oops.

pnoon
06-14-2011, 10:22 PM

Huy really liked it when I did this: :tg

Adriftpanda
06-15-2011, 12:10 AM
Gross, Pooter!

And no it's not true a$$hole Adam!

T.G
06-15-2011, 12:41 AM
Ok. so you called it "chó nướng". My bad.

BTW, just FYI, cat isn't bad if you tenderize it.

CigarNut
06-15-2011, 09:14 AM
Ok. so you called it "chó nướng". My bad...Doesn't look all that appetizing to me...

http://www.advancedfoottexas.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/feet.jpg

icehog3
06-15-2011, 09:23 AM
LEts get this back on track

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa73/icehog3/Funny.jpg

replicant_argent
06-15-2011, 09:25 AM

I suggest Adam. He is wise in these things.

Also, I would recommend that you put away the loaded dice.

Do you have some advice for someone who once killed a man, just for snoring?

replicant_argent
06-15-2011, 09:27 AM
Doesn't look all that appetizing to me...

http://www.advancedfoottexas.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/feet.jpg

I wasn't aware we had Hobbits for members here. Are they frequent posters in the pipe areas?

T.G
06-15-2011, 09:32 AM
You know those tags on the mattresses that say "Do not remove under penalty of law", well I went thought a Sealy store last week and cut six of them off the mattresses. But now I have to mail a bomb and I'm afraid to go to the post office. What should I do?

Got a real one here, this brother needs help.

Da Klugs
06-15-2011, 09:45 AM
Not sure what is going on, but got an email from a hotmail account with a request to post it here.

So here goes:

Getting the opportunity to unburden myself of the heavy baggage I have carrried for too long is ... well it's a godsend. For many years I have participated in these online forums. The brotherhood and friendliness was a welcome part of what was otherwise a very dreary existance.

In fact, I have lived a double life. Friendly and helpful cigar participant in the online community, someone else in the real world. As a senior customs official my job is to enforce the law of the land. As a fellow cigar smoker, I could relate the the passion for forbidden fruit. As a government employee, I had a job to do.. well sort of.

For many years I have confiscated shipments of Cuban cigars. Have applied more green tape than .. a production worker in the green giant bean factory. For the past 5-10 years, I have kept every single one of those cigars. Not real proud of what I have done, but the temptation, opportunity and for the love of god, quality of the smokes was just too much to handle.

My brothers, I can only ask for your forgiveness as many times these seizures were "targeted" based upon posts and conversations regarding recent purchases and known sources. Think about it, there are only so many places that cigars come from, there are so many shipments coming from these places, it is quite easy for us/me to intercept things based upon origin and... well since I got to know you folks... the destination.

I have tried to "give back" by posting my thoughts on a wide variety of cigars that I have had the opportunity to smoke. Many have stated other peoples cigars just taste better. As an afficianado of "other peoples cigars" it is soo true.

I would like to thank the original thread starter here for the opportunity to lift this from my soul. As I am retiring this month, the double life is over for me. This is both good and bad news for my fellow lovers of the leaf. Ever wonder why there have been so few actual consequences for your illegal activity? Mostly confiscations, a few letters but no follow-up or actual legal action taken? It was me. At every turn I subtly and at times overtly corrupted the process to ensure that, though I ended up with the cigars, that there were no real legal consequences for my "providers of the leaf". This process provided a balance for me to be albe to look in the mirror.

As I am retiring now, I cannot speak to what will happen in the future. I believe my replacement does not smoke cigars, and as such, you should be concerned.

Thanks for the smokes!
Your fellow lover of your leaf.

Mugen910
06-15-2011, 09:48 AM
Crap!!!!

area51
06-15-2011, 09:53 AM
Ruh roh.

Blindjimme
06-15-2011, 09:56 AM
I knew it.

Brutus2600
06-15-2011, 10:26 AM
Hrmm...sounds horrible, but also...fishy? I dunno.

Rock Star
06-15-2011, 10:30 AM
Not sure what is going on, but got an email from a hotmail account with a request to post it here.

So here goes:

Getting the opportunity to unburden myself of the heavy baggage I have carrried for too long is ... well it's a godsend. For many years I have participated in these online forums. The brotherhood and friendliness was a welcome part of what was otherwise a very dreary existance.

In fact, I have lived a double life. Friendly and helpful cigar participant in the online community, someone else in the real world. As a senior customs official my job is to enforce the law of the land. As a fellow cigar smoker, I could relate the the passion for forbidden fruit. As a government employee, I had a job to do.. well sort of.

For many years I have confiscated shipments of Cuban cigars. Have applied more green tape than .. a production worker in the green giant bean factory. For the past 5-10 years, I have kept every single one of those cigars. Not real proud of what I have done, but the temptation, opportunity and for the love of god, quality of the smokes was just too much to handle.

My brothers, I can only ask for your forgiveness as many times these seizures were "targeted" based upon posts and conversations regarding recent purchases and known sources. Think about it, there are only so many places that cigars come from, there are so many shipments coming from these places, it is quite easy for us/me to intercept things based upon origin and... well since I got to know you folks... the destination.

I have tried to "give back" by posting my thoughts on a wide variety of cigars that I have had the opportunity to smoke. Many have stated other peoples cigars just taste better. As an afficianado of "other peoples cigars" it is soo true.

I would like to thank the original thread starter here for the opportunity to lift this from my soul. As I am retiring this month, the double life is over for me. This is both good and bad news for my fellow lovers of the leaf. Ever wonder why there have been so few actual consequences for your illegal activity? Mostly confiscations, a few letters but no follow-up or actual legal action taken? It was me. At every turn I subtly and at times overtly corrupted the process to ensure that, though I ended up with the cigars, that there were no real legal consequences for my "providers of the leaf". This process provided a balance for me to be albe to look in the mirror.

As I am retiring now, I cannot speak to what will happen in the future. I believe my replacement does not smoke cigars, and as such, you should be concerned.

Thanks for the smokes!
Your fellow lover of your leaf.

thats fkd up man! oh well he only got 1 from me and it was replaced. i dont buy anymore anyways..i had a feeling something like that was happening

massphatness
06-15-2011, 10:50 AM
As I am retiring this month, the double life is over for me.

OLD SAILOR! :r

Conch Republican
06-15-2011, 02:12 PM
I don't even know all the back stories, but this thread made me laugh!!!!

jjirons69
06-15-2011, 03:43 PM
Dave, do you feel better now that you've confessed? ;)