PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Liga Privada cutter

Ervsuperb
06-02-2011, 12:59 PM
If this isn't the right forum for this, please excuse me:sl, but I am trying to get a Liga Privada #9 cutter. If there is someone who is willing to sell or know where I might be able to purchase one, please PM me. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

neoflex
06-02-2011, 01:01 PM
http://shop.drewestate.com/category/cigar-stuff

Remo
06-02-2011, 01:04 PM
Made that easy, John :r

Ervsuperb
06-02-2011, 01:17 PM
Made that easy, John :r

Bengal fan here.

They are sold out. Got an email, saying they didn't know when or if they would be back in stock.

Figures someone would wrongly assume "Steeler Fan" would have the obvious answer:sl

Who Dey!!!!:D

kickerb
06-02-2011, 01:24 PM
that looks like a cuban crafter cutter with Liga Privada logos, any truth to that?

neoflex
06-02-2011, 01:25 PM
Doh!:D

Remo
06-02-2011, 01:26 PM
Bengal fan here.

They are sold out. Got an email, saying they didn't know when or if they would be back in stock.

Figures someone would wrongly assume "Steeler Fan" would have the obvious answer:sl

Who Dey!!!!:D

Should have known better ;s

CigarHustler
06-02-2011, 01:28 PM

Its out of stock on this site.

T.G
06-02-2011, 01:32 PM
that looks like a cuban crafter cutter with Liga Privada logos, any truth to that?

They are very similar, but it's hard to say if they are actually made by the same company.

Ervsuperb
06-02-2011, 06:05 PM
They are very similar, but it's hard to say if they are actually made by the same company.

I thought that too, because Xicar makes a Liga Privada 9 Table lighter I think, and Xicar is the only other cutter mfg Cuban is offering on their site

I think Cuban makes these

Sherlockholms
06-02-2011, 07:44 PM

Bullet proof cigar cutter?!? Lol, is it just me or is that overkill?

neoflex
06-02-2011, 07:47 PM
Bullet proof cigar cutter?!? Lol, is it just me or is that overkill?

Until it's in your shirt pocket one day and deflects a bullet meant for your chest.:r

T.G
06-02-2011, 07:48 PM
I think Cuban makes these
Cuban Crafters makes cigars, not cutters. They buy the cutters wholesale from manufacturer that produces steel and metal products then resell them.

I don't know if DE buys from the same supplier as Cuban Crafters or not. They might, they might not. There are a number of manufacturers that make generic cutters that all appear similar in looks. Unless the two cutters are side by side in one's possession, it's hard to determine if they are possibly from the same manufacturer, and even then, looks can be deceiving.

Sherlockholms
06-02-2011, 08:06 PM
Until it's in your shirt pocket one day and deflects a bullet meant for your chest.:r

LOL, now that you put it that way....:hm

Ervsuperb
06-02-2011, 09:04 PM
Cuban Crafters makes cigars, not cutters. They buy the cutters wholesale from manufacturer that produces steel and metal products then resell them.

I don't know if DE buys from the same supplier as Cuban Crafters or not. They might, they might not. There are a number of manufacturers that make generic cutters that all appear similar in looks. Unless the two cutters are side by side in one's possession, it's hard to determine if they are possibly from the same manufacturer, and even then, looks can be deceiving.

Thanks for the info, my cigar I.Q. just went up:)

mariogolbee
06-02-2011, 09:13 PM
I can dig around and see if I have an extra JdN cutter this Sunday. Same cutter, different face. They work really well.