PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas

Costa
06-01-2011, 05:39 PM
Heading to Vegas for business and a few days of alone time. Looking for an upscale place to have a few cigars and cocktails. TIA for the input......

EricF
06-01-2011, 05:43 PM
Go to Casa Fuente at the Forum Shoppes @ Ceasars. That is the place for upscale. If you are looking for a nice, but regular place Pheasant is a good place. It is off the strip but worth it.

St. Lou Stu
06-01-2011, 05:44 PM
Casa Fuente in Caesars Mall is definitely relaxing upscale for cigars, cocktails and scenery.

Pheasant Cigars on West Sahara is a nice, laid back cigar shop where you can bring your own drink[s]. Good company too.

One of my other favorite places (if its not hot as hell outside) is the outdoor seating area at the Palazzo Sports Book.

Ogre
06-01-2011, 05:47 PM
Go to Casa Fuente at the Forum Shoppes @ Ceasars. That is the place for upscale. If you are looking for a nice, but regular place Pheasant is a good place. It is off the strip but worth it.

:tpd::tpd:

kelmac07
06-01-2011, 06:26 PM
Casa Fuente is all I hear about when traveling to Vegas. :tu :tu

Adriftpanda
06-01-2011, 06:32 PM
Like everyone here, Casa Fuente or Rhumbar. I would check out both though, well worth it.

Skywalker
06-01-2011, 07:08 PM
Like everyone here, Casa Fuente or Rhumbar. I would check out both though, well worth it.

:tpd:

baddevildog82
06-01-2011, 08:28 PM
Casa Fuente is great for the people watching and scenery! Try the Casa Fuente Corona Gorda! It is fantastic. A bit expensive but the best deal in the store IMO.

awsmith4
06-01-2011, 09:51 PM
PM ScottishSmoker if you plan on going to Pheasant, he is the manager. Hell PM him anyhow because he is a great guy to herf with regardless of venue.

Stinky
06-02-2011, 09:26 AM
Everybody (cigar guys) want to see Casa Fuente. Gotta admit, it's nice. But bring your American Express, because it's tourist pricing! One drink and a cigar, about $40.00 plus tip. Located in Caesars Palace's Forum Shops . . . actually famous for being the most successful (up-scale) shopping mall in the country (or world?).

Pheasant is a good example of a local cigar shop and the closest to the strip. Many of the locals would meet-up there if you like.

Would you like to get away from the "Strip" ? There are a few up-scale places that fit your request. The newest is the Hotel California (http://www.hotelcaliforniarestaurant.com/) Restaurant & Lounge that is promoting a "self serve" humidor. They are about 10 miles west of the Strip. We are planning a recon mission this week to see . . . LMK if you want more or if you'd like to call-out the locals.

LasciviousXXX
06-02-2011, 09:32 AM
Pssshhh....... F that noise bro. Casa is nice and all but The Petrossian Bar (http://www.bellagio.com/nightlife/petrossian-lounge.aspx) in the Bellagio is where its at. Upscale, intimate and a great location in the Bellagio. :cool:

bonjing
06-02-2011, 11:21 AM
Pssshhh....... F that noise bro. Casa is nice and all but The Petrossian Bar (http://www.bellagio.com/nightlife/petrossian-lounge.aspx) in the Bellagio is where its at. Upscale, intimate and a great location in the Bellagio. :cool:

Wow that place looks nice! Gotta take a peek at that next time I'm out. The only thing I don't like about the lounges is that during conventions, they are all filled up. For some reason Casa was never that busy; this was during the SHOT Show.

LasciviousXXX
06-02-2011, 11:26 AM
Its pretty rockin Greg. Great wine list, top shelf liquor, excellent appetizers, caviar and its right near the front of the Bellagio so you can see all the people walking in and out without being on display yourself. Plus, a guy playing the piano the entire time is a definite plus.

I hear you on the conventions. Luckily, I'm usually never there during the big conventions so I can relax.

bonjing
06-02-2011, 11:32 AM
The one thing I do really like with Casa is the gf is always with me, so when she gets bored she can go wander off and go shopping in Caesars. It's always fun to people watch while smoking a good cigar.

Sherlockholms
06-02-2011, 12:47 PM
I can't really suggest anything because I have never been there, But I hope you have a blast!

LasciviousXXX
06-02-2011, 12:52 PM
The one thing I do really like with Casa is the gf is always with me, so when she gets bored she can go wander off and go shopping in Caesars. It's always fun to people watch while smoking a good cigar.

That is always a plus. It is kind of surreal smoking inside what amounts to be a mall. In fact, the whole "bring some lingerie for Gerry (Zemekone) whenever we HERF" thing was started right there at Casa Fuente. My wife decided she didn't want to hang with us filthy cigar smokers at Casa so she went next door to the Victoria's Secret and returned with a lil' present for our buddy :tu

Hehe

D. Generate
06-02-2011, 02:52 PM
I'm flying home on short notice and will have a layover at the Vegas airport tomorrow. Do they allow smoking there at all?

Drez
06-02-2011, 03:49 PM
I remember swinging into casa fuente when I went to vegas years ago. Man I miss Vegas lol.

EricF
06-02-2011, 03:57 PM
LMK if you want more or if you'd like to call-out the locals.

Watch out for the locals!!! You will meet them, have a cigar or 2, good time and company and once you get home they bomb the sh!t outta ya!!!

But they really are a good bunch of guys!! :tu

J0eybb
06-02-2011, 04:01 PM
Watch out for the locals!!! You will meet them, have a cigar or 2, good time and company and once you get home they bomb the sh!t outta ya!!!

But they really are a good bunch of guys!! :tu

That's BS! hahaha.

Costa
06-03-2011, 01:35 PM
Great input from you guys, as usual! I will let you guys know how I make out!

All the best!

papichulo
06-10-2011, 01:22 PM
PM ScottishSmoker if you plan on going to Pheasant, he is the manager. Hell PM him anyhow because he is a great guy to herf with regardless of venue.

I am heading to pheasant right now,