PDA

View Full Version : Monte Pascoal Robusto

kaelaria
05-30-2011, 04:29 PM
http://cigarobsession.com/wp-content/gallery/mpr/20110530mpr0008-edit.jpg

This 5×50 cigar features a dark brown wrapper with a soft spongy give and slight tooth. It has even construction, a double cap and a peppery tobacco aroma. First light reveals a very smooth, slick medium bodied smoke giving aged tobacco taste with a creamy mouthfeel. The draw is [perfect and smoke output is good. The first third builds on those same flavors with a slight sweetness but with a meaty quality. It’s kind of hard to describe because the flavors are very well blended together, you don’t pickup on one big flavor after another, it’s very subtle. 30 minutes in just past the 1/2 way point, flavors have shifted slightly dropping the aged tobacco and bringing the savory and pepper notes up a notch. Overall body is still medium while strength is up a bit also at medium-full giving a slight buzz. Smoke output is excellent as well as construction with a perfect draw and burn. Ending at 50 minutes, the last third showed no further changes.
Video on the site.

mariogolbee
05-30-2011, 06:10 PM
Thank you for the review, Bryan. This cigar sounds delicious. There are a few of my favorite cigars that I came to your site for a review before my first purchase. I'm going to have to try this one.

kelmac07
05-30-2011, 06:27 PM
Nice review. I have torched a few belicosos and they are enjoyable.

cobra03
05-31-2011, 01:13 AM
Nice review. I have torched a few belicosos and they are enjoyable.

:tpd: Really enjoy the belicosos