PDA

View Full Version : Coca Cola 600

TonySmith
05-29-2011, 09:00 PM
Martin wrecks, Gordon goes a lap down, Johnson blows an engine and JR runs out of gas on 4th turn to checker. Bad night for Hendricks

elderboy02
05-29-2011, 09:28 PM
Yeah, I wish Gordon could have done better. I loved seeing Jr. run out of gas on the last lap. He is the most over-rated driver in NASCAR history.

TonySmith
05-29-2011, 09:47 PM
Yeah, I wish Gordon could have done better. I loved seeing Jr. run out of gas on the last lap. He is the most over-rated driver in NASCAR history.

Yep i had higher hopes for Gordon. I'm forced to root for Jr now that he is a Hendricks driver.
It's got to suck losing, being that close to winning

Starscream
05-29-2011, 09:55 PM

Then you ought to like him, Dan. Jr and Stubbs.:r

elderboy02
05-29-2011, 10:03 PM
Then you ought to like him, Dan. Jr and Stubbs.:r

Ouch :r

Starscream
05-30-2011, 09:52 AM
Ouch :r

:D

Good to see Jr was upbeat after the race. At least he's consistent and not whining this year. A win will come as long as he keeps it up.

Nat'l Guard car loses the lead on final lap of Indy 500.
Nat'l Guard car loses the lead on final lap of Coke 600.

NCRadioMan
05-30-2011, 02:01 PM
I loved seeing Jr. run out of gas on the last lap. He is the most over-rated driver in NASCAR history.

Gotta agree, Dan! I have been a fan of Harvick since he replaced Dale Sr. so it was great to see him come out of nowhere and take it.

Now, all those that came in to see the races the past few weeks, get the hell out! Traffic is bad enough without all the visitors, even 3 counties away! :r