PDA

View Full Version : Reverse Snowbird

TripleF
05-20-2011, 12:23 PM
Most people vacation to Florida or sepnd their winter months here and are known as snowbirds.

We, on the other hand live here all year long.

Well this year we're gonne be reverse snowbirds. We live here in FL and are gonna spend the summer in the north.

I probably won't be around much but am planning to herf with a few of the Rochester boyz and a quick stop in Massholia to see Vin!

Taking my business with me!!

Remo
05-20-2011, 12:25 PM
Sounds like a good time, enjoy!

jonumberone
05-20-2011, 12:27 PM
I probably won't be around much but am planning to herf with a few of the Rochester boyz and a quick stop in Massholia to see Vin!

What am I, wood? ;)

Gonna drive right by me. :D

Guess I'll be heading north too, can't miss an opportunity to herf with the FFF'er :tu

Remo
05-20-2011, 12:32 PM
Maybe Scott was hoping you wouldn't see this thread Dom, I bet he feels wierd now :r

05-20-2011, 12:36 PM
Most people vacation to Florida or sepnd their winter months here and are known as snowbirds.

We, on the other hand live here all year long.

Well this year we're gonne be reverse snowbirds. We live here in FL and are gonna spend the summer in the north.

Taking my business with me!!

You should swing by Michigan. We have a good group to visit, plus I'm sure we could get a fishing trip together in the Great Lakes. :D

jonumberone
05-20-2011, 12:37 PM
Maybe Scott was hoping you wouldn't see this thread Dom, I bet he feels wierd now :r

Scottie is Aces in my book and can do no wrong!
He went out of his way to make me feel welcome both here and at EPIC!

I only bust the ones I love! :banger

TripleF
05-20-2011, 12:54 PM
Scottie is Aces in my book and can do no wrong!
He went out of his way to make me feel welcome both here and at EPIC!

I only bust the ones I love! :banger

LOve ya right back atcha Moose!!

I look forward to the next time we herf together....no matter where it is! :noon

jesseboston81
05-20-2011, 12:57 PM
and a quick stop in Massholia to see Vin!

Only Vin? :(

kelmac07
05-20-2011, 01:16 PM
Any stops in Virginia??

TripleF
05-20-2011, 04:52 PM
Only Vin? :(

Check with Vin. We'll be in town for one evening.

TripleF
05-20-2011, 04:53 PM
Any stops in Virginia??

Ashville, NC is as close as we'll get to VA bro. sorry.