PDA

View Full Version : Ave Maria Lionheart

kaelaria
05-18-2011, 10:01 PM
http://cigarobsession.com/wp-content/gallery/aml/20110518am0011-edit.jpg

This 5.5×55 box pressed stick offers a soft smooth and firm dark brown wrapper with minimal veins, tight seams and sweet barnyard aroma first light reveals a perfect draw with a ton of rich heavy smoke giving peppery creamy textured tobacco flavor, medium-full in body with a long finish. The first third develops to very similar flavors, adding a bit of pepper to the draw and finish, coming down to a solid medium body. 45 minnutes in to the 1/2 way point there are no further changes to the flavor profile. Construction is perfect, with a razor sharp burn and perfect draw with tons of smoke. Ending at 1:30 the whole cigar proved to be very consistant in flavor profile with no noticeable transitions. Video on the site

kelmac07
05-19-2011, 09:12 AM
These are mighty tasty sticks!! :tu :tu

kickerb
05-19-2011, 11:32 AM
Nice review thanks! This sounds like a good cigar for me.

Does the replicated format get old for anyone else? I mean its the same exact format each and everytime. Same talking points, same video layout, same back-drop, same ligher, same cutter.

I can appreciate this for the reviewing aspects but, change it up a little man. :D

You do so many videos, and watching more than 2-3 gets borning, IMHO.

Look I'm not complaining here, I appreciate your reviews a lot!

TheRiddick
05-19-2011, 01:30 PM
Nice review thanks! This sounds like a good cigar for me.

Does the replicated format get old for anyone else? I mean its the same exact format each and everytime. Same talking points, same video layout, same back-drop, same ligher, same cutter.

I can appreciate this for the reviewing aspects but, change it up a little man. :D

You do so many videos, and watching more than 2-3 gets borning, IMHO.

Look I'm not complaining here, I appreciate your reviews a lot!

+1

I have been looking at the new line since its release and so far this is the first review I've come across (on CA). That said, and as much as it is appreciated, I am still trying to understand the TN. It refers to "flavors" and yet the only one I can find is "pepper". Make it 2 flavors, as in "more pepper". "Creamy" usually refers to texture/palate impression (as in tactile feedback), although looks like it was bundled under "flavors"?

tenbaseg
05-19-2011, 03:37 PM
I had a corona size of the Ave Maria. I had no expectations going in and I really enjoyed it. Your review was spot on with the cream/spice and long finish. I've been looking to grab a few more of these but they seem to be at a premium right now. Hopefully there will be some sales soon.

cobra03
05-19-2011, 08:01 PM
Thanks for the review. I have really enjoyed the few of these i have smoked.