PDA

View Full Version : Tatuaje Black Petite Lancero

jerseyjay
05-10-2011, 07:54 AM
http://cigarphoto.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/DSC_9866-Edit-Edit.jpg

http://cigarphoto.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/DSC_9877-Edit-2.jpg

Additional photography and comments - cigarphoto.net (http://cigarphoto.net/blog/2011/05/tatuaje-black-petite-lancero/)

Black Label / Lancero combination had enormous impact on availability and sale of this product. I was fortunate to secure a total of 15 sticks from two fellow BOTL. I have smoked through 6 of them and each one provided an unforgettable experience. Starting with flawless wrapper, excellent construction and good burn. Not easy to achieve with lancero, especially the burn & draw. If you can appreciate cigar flavor complexity, you don’t have to look any further. Tatuaje Black Petite Lancero will provide you exactly that, and some. Appropriate amount of spice without tasting like a spice-bomb, chocolate, cocoa, a touch of cinnamon and hint of floral notes are some of the characteristics of this cigars. If you are from North East and are familiar with NYC roasted nuts’ smell and taste, get ready for nut-fest. In construction department, one should expect light gray / almost white ash and close to perfect burn. Out of six samples only one had a minor hiccup where I had to re-light few times but considering the lancero format, personally, this is a nonissue. If I was to rate this cigar with a numerical value, we are looking at 95+ home-run. I’m definitely picking up a cabinet when regular production becomes available.

Subvet642
05-10-2011, 08:46 AM
Thanks for the review. BTW, very pretty photography. :tu

hscmit
05-10-2011, 08:51 AM
nice hearing good things about these
looking forward to the regular production release

Aero95
05-10-2011, 11:13 AM
I have one that I can't wait to try. Going to enjoy it on while on vacation next month.

SteveH
05-10-2011, 01:20 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmm......neeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddd...... .....

kickerb
05-10-2011, 02:24 PM
thanks for the review and pics!

longknocker
05-10-2011, 02:32 PM
Awesome Stick & Review!:banger I Agree!:tu

kelmac07
05-10-2011, 05:30 PM
Those look tasty!! :dr

Bill86
05-10-2011, 11:02 PM
Good review but I'm not sure I agree. Every lancero I've had is a perfect burn and draw.

I wish these were a full Lancero and not a PL.

thecatch83
05-11-2011, 03:00 AM
A must have!!! Thanks for sharing!

cigarlvr
05-11-2011, 04:53 AM
Nice review and they sure are tasty as I already smoked through a box of theseand have one laid down to see what happens to these. I cant wait for the foil packs and if the foil makes them taste anything like the CG ones they will be so so good.

jerseyjay
05-11-2011, 08:56 AM
Thanks All ! Much appreciated.

Good review but I'm not sure I agree. Every lancero I've had is a perfect burn and draw.

I wish these were a full Lancero and not a PL.
Bill,
Curious. What do you disagree with ? Flavor notes ? Construction ? Overall feedback ? Thanks for elaborating.

Cornrow_Wallis
05-11-2011, 09:10 AM
Bill,
Curious. What do you disagree with ? Flavor notes ? Construction ? Overall feedback ? Thanks for elaborating.

I'm not Bill, but I think he meant the part about a good burn and draw being hard to get with a lancero. He said all the lanceros he smokes have a nice burn and draw.

nofeardiver
05-11-2011, 10:01 AM
wow nice photos very nice work, and thanks for the review, i have yet to even try the Tatjuae brand i was just bombed with a Tat Lancero this week cant wait to try it, i also have two Tat Black Tubes resting in the humi, those i cant wait either they just smell good...

SteveH
05-11-2011, 12:07 PM
So when can we commoners find these ??

themoneycollector
05-11-2011, 12:54 PM
So when can we commoners find these ??

These are going to be a regular release and should be readily available at B&M's around August

Blak Smyth
10-06-2011, 05:22 PM
Smoking my first black label right now. I gotta say I am loving this stick. I love lanceros although I haven't had many. This stick started with a great deal of pepper and has mellowed out since the first third. It is becoming complex at the half way mark. I am truly a fan. Perfect burn and amazing smell.

SteveDMatt
01-14-2012, 08:08 PM
Smoking my third one of these right now. This is a tremendous stick that as stated has lots of chocolate and a nice cinnamon spice. This one has been in the humidor for at least 3 years. The smoothness and complexity are second to none for a NC stick. I'm wondering why I only got 5 of these back in the day. I'm sure I will be looking for more in the near future.

chaase321
01-15-2012, 04:22 PM
nice I have 5 of theses waiting on me right now...seems like they will be great when I get to them!

Taki
01-15-2012, 04:27 PM
Thanks for sharing brother :tu Great pics too :tu

jerseyjay
01-24-2012, 07:34 AM
I still have few original (closed foot) left and sitting on a full box (open foot). Those things are like crack, except legal. One of my favorites, for sure !