PDA

View Full Version : Jupiter FL

Coach Deg
04-29-2011, 12:54 PM
Have to head to Jupiter tonight. Might have time for a smoke tonight or tomorrow night. Any suggestions on where to go?

Thank You

MurphysLaw
04-29-2011, 01:00 PM
Only place that I've been to is Smoke Inn I at 241 US Highway 1, in Tequesta, just a few minutes north of Jupiter. There are a couple of lounges in Palm Beach Gardens, but I've never been in them so I can't make a recommendation there. I have plans with the wife both tonight and tomorrow night, otherwise I'd join you for a smoke.

newcigarz
04-29-2011, 01:29 PM
Only place that I've been to is Smoke Inn I at 241 US Highway 1, in Tequesta, just a few minutes north of Jupiter. There are a couple of lounges in Palm Beach Gardens, but I've never been in them so I can't make a recommendation there. I have plans with the wife both tonight and tomorrow night, otherwise I'd join you for a smoke.

:tpd: Other Smoke Inns are nearby too. PGA, WPB, and St Lucie. But Tequesta is the one the close one.

Coach Deg
04-29-2011, 02:50 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. I hope I get time to try it out.

Coach Deg
05-02-2011, 02:54 PM
Stopped at the smoke inn and grabbed a few sticks! I never seen so much plume! Every uncelloed stick had a light plume. Have smoked 2 of the sticks and they were as good or better then I remember.