PDA

View Full Version : A Thanksgiving Tribute for Our Troops 11/27/08

SmokeyJoe
11-19-2008, 01:50 PM
The video included is a stirring reminder of the many things we have to be thankful for... and the need to be especially thankful for those who protect our ability to enjoy these liberties and freedoms - with their very lives.

To our men and women in uniform - we are thankful for you this Thanksgiving.

You are not forgotten!

http://www.cpmsglife.org/tg/2006tdm1.html

Watch this touching tribute. God bless our troops! :usa

If you haven't already, why not remember our troops with a donation of cigars - help give them a little taste of home when so many are so far away.

ahc4353
11-19-2008, 01:55 PM
Thank you Joe for the reminder.

Thank you to all that serve. As Joe said, you are not forgotten.

God Bless you and your family's.

icantbejon
11-19-2008, 01:59 PM
Thanks Joe. Great video as far as I'm concerned. I'll definitely be having another far from home Thanksgiving cigar this year. Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers everyone. All of us here really do appreciate it.

SmokeyJoe
11-19-2008, 03:06 PM
Thanks Joe. Great video as far as I'm concerned. I'll definitely be having another far from home Thanksgiving cigar this year. Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers everyone. All of us here really do appreciate it.

Hey, Bro... stay safe, and know that there are tons of folks back home who love and miss you guys - and who pray for you regularly.

God bless all of you who serve. :usa:

Tikihut27
11-19-2008, 09:12 PM
Thanks, Joe.

We'll be toasting you guys in the Hut on Turkey Day!

CPT M

macms
11-19-2008, 10:14 PM
...and the need to be especially thankful for those who protect our ability to enjoy these liberties and freedoms - with their very lives.

You are not forgotten!

Quoted for truth.

wigg
11-19-2008, 10:43 PM
Man this stuff makes me water up..
Troops... Thank You for all that you do, we are praying for you everyday! Thank you for serving this GREAT country, it is you that keep it that way! You are never forgotten!

Thank You, and stay safe!

SmokeyJoe
11-20-2008, 05:12 PM
Thanks, Joe.

We'll be toasting you guys in the Hut on Turkey Day!

CPT M

Now that makes me smile... :ss

SmokeyJoe
11-23-2008, 09:04 PM
Still thinking about you guys this week. Praying for God's blessings of safety, success, and a soon return home. Thank you to all of our troops... we are blessed as a nation to have you. :ss

:usa

TripleF
11-24-2008, 06:47 AM
Great post Joe!! Thanks!

We'll salute those who serve on Thanksgiving while smoking. We'll think of the men and women overseas and here in the U.S. who allow us to be THANKFUL to be Americans!!

God bless our troops!!! :usa :salute: :tu

-

SmokeyJoe
11-26-2008, 08:20 AM
Saw on the news that Ft. Bragg is really planning on a great spread on Thanksgiving! Blessings on all who serve. We are thankful for you. :tu

CBI_2
11-26-2008, 01:13 PM
Thanks for this post. Hard to see what I'm typing through the tears. God bless our troops and their families.:usa

SmokeyJoe
11-27-2008, 11:27 AM
Thanks for this post. Hard to see what I'm typing through the tears. God bless our troops and their families.:usa

Amen... Happy Thanksgiving to you all. :usa

SmokeyJoe
11-12-2009, 09:20 AM
The video included is a stirring reminder of the many things we have to be thankful for... and the need to be especially thankful for those who protect our ability to enjoy these liberties and freedoms - with their very lives.

You are not forgotten!

http://www.cpmsglife.org/tg/2006tdm1.html

Watch this touching tribute. God bless our troops! :usa

If you haven't already, why not remember our troops with a donation of cigars - help give them a little taste of home when so many are so far away.

As we approach my favorite holiday, Thanksgiving, I wanted to resurrect this video which is an excellent reminder of the service of our armed forces.

God bless you as you celebrate Thanksgiving this year, and may God bless our troops! :usa