PDA

View Full Version : Arganese

Coz77
11-19-2008, 09:49 AM
Seems to be getting a lot of love around here lately, but they have been around for a while?...whats changed, is there a new line, a new blend?

They seemed to have popped out of nowhere. Never had one before just wondering what all the commotion is about? Perhaps is time to invest in a sampler. What are you thoughts on the brand?

dunng
11-19-2008, 09:53 AM
I had one over a year ago but they really tasted green / young then... Can't say I have tried another one since then. :ss

shemp
11-19-2008, 09:56 AM
i think they are overpriced and lacking

rizzle
11-19-2008, 09:57 AM
I picked up a few of the ML3's and something else from them at the Ybor festival this weekend. Never had one before but some of the guys that were with me had high praises for them. I'll try to smoke one over the next few weeks.

dcamacho
11-19-2008, 10:17 AM
2 cigars i soooooooo want to taste ..... Arganese and Cruzado .... no luck with neither one yet. :( but from what i hear both are really good cigars. so the wait will be well worth it

MithShrike
11-19-2008, 10:20 AM
I think they're pretty good. Our box prices aren't bad for the cigar you get.

They've had a bit of a branding overhaul. I really like the Nicaraguan and their Maduro. The ML3 is too strong but I think with a year or two of age it would be very nice. Haven't tried the CL3 yet.

tobii3
11-19-2008, 10:22 AM
Don Ferdinand will hopefully post a review here soon - I sent him a few sticks to sample.

Linky here (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showpost.php?p=69754&postcount=11)

According to some people here, my tastebuds are charcoal, so my opinion is pretty useless.....:rolleyes: