PDA

View Full Version : Fuente Cigar Nomenclature

alfredo_buscatti
04-16-2011, 03:21 AM
What does the nomenclature of Fuente cigars that use "Fuente" and "Chateau" repeatedly, such as "Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente Double Chateau Maduro," mean? From what I can see it doesn't mean a more pricy cigar. Can it mean better or more aged tobaccos; but if so prices would reflect that, and they don't.

NCRadioMan
04-16-2011, 05:34 AM
The Chateau Series is just another premium series of cigars produced by Fuente like the Don Carlos series and Heminway series. There is the Chateau (robusto) and the Double Chateau (double robusto) is a and they come in natural, maduro and sungrown wrappers.

Hence, you have the AF Chateau - Double Chateau - Maduro.

I think they have an average price for a premium cigar these days. $105 for a box of 20 isn't too bad, imo.

Emjaysmash
04-16-2011, 07:28 AM
The Chateau Series is just another premium series of cigars produced by Fuente like the Don Carlos series and Heminway series. There is the Chateau (robusto) and the Double Chateau (double robusto) is a and they come in natural, maduro and sungrown wrappers.

I think they have an average price for a premium cigar these days. $105 for a box of 20 isn't too bad, imo.

:tpd:

SvilleKid
04-16-2011, 01:01 PM

Thanks from up here in the Schloss Adler. Even more than the repetitive style names, I'm going to, one day, learn the color coding system of the bands, so I can tell what it what by the bands! Maybe. If I can get the cable cars running and get down off this mountain!!;)