PDA

View Full Version : Bucanero Classico Maduro Belicoso

kaelaria
04-12-2011, 10:09 PM
http://cigarobsession.com/wp-content/gallery/bcmt/20110410bcmt0001-edit.jpg

This 6×54 cigar features a dark chocolate wrapper with an even slightly spongy give, minimal veins, invisible seams, a satin feel and soapy aromatic scent. First light reveals a great amount of creamy textured medium bodied smoke with flavors of a very dry, smooth almost musty and bitter tobacco but also with a little sweetness. The first third develops to a creamy, oily, smooth aged tobacco taste with just a touch of the mustiness that goes with aged leaves. The finish is long and smooth as well, keeping the creamy oily texture in the mouth. The burn is almost perfect and the draw has just the right resistance. The 1/2 way point came at 40 minutes with no change in performance at all, a very consistent experience. Ending at 1 hour, the cigar proved to hold the same flavors from start to finish. Video on the site

HollywoodQue
04-13-2011, 01:19 AM
Thanks for the review, nice looking band also.

N2 GOLD
04-13-2011, 10:09 AM
Nice review & good looking stick... -(P

Skywalker
04-13-2011, 10:18 AM
I pitched an el Capitan Maduro, two days ago for the mustiness that tasted like a used gym sock!!!:pu

I hope the Classico is much better!

Thanks for the review!:tu

Kreth
04-13-2011, 10:27 AM
Catfish turned me on to Bucanero in the NST when I first joined. I haven't tried the Classico yet, but the Full Sail maddie and the Z are both excellent smokes. :ss
Posted via Mobile Device