PDA

View Full Version : Bully gets a beat down

ucla695
03-18-2011, 09:37 AM
What was a 7th grader thinking about when he started bullying a 10th grader? AND the bully's Mom wants an apology? :rolleyes:

Read more (http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/03/17/mother-australian-bully-body-slammed-video-demands-apology-victim/?test=latestnews). Here's the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLqYGvdKY5U).

The kid got what he had coming to him. Luckily, no one was seriously hurt.

bonjing
03-18-2011, 09:44 AM
"The fact that this smaller kid can't appreciate the difference in size between himself and a larger kid is his problem. This kid should not have been suspended."

:r :su

This isn't just an isolated incident. This now becomes law in the school. Every other kid now is free if they're bullied not to do as they're told to turn the other cheek and go to their teachers but to lift up another kid, the bully, and slamming them to ground, risking paralysis or death," Eiglarsh told Fox News.

DANG right! ! ! If someone wants to be a bully let them get what they deserve. The little kid chose to be a bully and the big kid chose not to be a victim, I don't see anything wrong with that. You as a parent should have told your kid not be a bully! ! !

Blueface
03-18-2011, 09:46 AM
Both were suspended.

The bullied kid may actually be in the greatest amount of trouble based on most recent report this morning.

Somehow that all just plain sucks.
Apparently a history here of this kid being tortured and when he finally fights back, he is the one facing consequences.

I think he is going to have some high powered attorneys representing him for free in the next few hours to day.

ucla695
03-18-2011, 09:56 AM
Both were suspended.

The bullied kid may actually be in the greatest amount of trouble based on most recent report this morning.

Somehow that all just plain sucks.
Apparently a history here of this kid being tortured and when he finally fights back, he is the one facing consequences.

I think he is going to have some high powered attorneys representing him for free in the next few hours to day.

Yeah, this does suck. I can't help but cheer for the kid when he fights back. Hopefully someone will step up for free and go to bat for him.

elderboy02
03-18-2011, 10:19 AM
Ha ha. The bully got what he deserved :su :tu

guitar4001
03-18-2011, 10:21 AM
wow...

Ogre
03-18-2011, 10:26 AM
If I understood the interview after the incident was there was a list of lawyers willing to take this on for free. The Bully Got What He Deserved!!!!!

N2 GOLD
03-18-2011, 10:30 AM
Thats what happens when push comes to shove, breaking point... -(P

TBone
03-18-2011, 12:49 PM
I disagree with both being suspended only because big boy took the punch to the face and skinny kept coming...I spit out my coffee when I saw skinny get slammed to the ground...served him right...I don't condone fighting but that was self defense and a damn fine job at it.

Zeuceone
03-18-2011, 12:53 PM
the bully was lucky that the kid didnt continue to hit him after he was slammed.

Don Fernando
03-18-2011, 01:07 PM
I thought someone was bombing Kelmac

shark
03-18-2011, 04:18 PM
And the other equally skinny kid in the white shirt and the black backpack wanted to continue the fight after that? L M A OFF!!!!!:sl:noon

I got bullied quite a bit in elementary school (Catholic school, no less), so by the time I got to high school (public school) I wasn't about to take anything from anyone. After a couple of times when I wouldn't back down, no matter how much bigger the other guy was, I was pretty much left alone.:D

Average Joe
03-18-2011, 05:10 PM
I disagree with both being suspended only because big boy took the punch to the face and skinny kept coming...I spit out my coffee when I saw skinny get slammed to the ground...served him right...I don't condone fighting but that was self defense and a damn fine job at it.

Couldn't agree more.