PDA

View Full Version : Wine Rack

ChicagoWhiteSox
03-13-2011, 10:30 AM
I need a wine rack now that I have a somewhat serious bottle count. I was thinking this-

http://www.wineracksamerica.com/Wood_Wine_Racks/Table_Top_Wine_Racks/24_bottle.html

I have space to stack another rack(24,36, ect) on top of it too. My only limitation right now is width, which is 23". I'll worry about height if my collection needs another rack. So, is there any other racks(stackable) out there you guys have or would recommend? QPR is important, as I'd like to spend my money on wine, not storage. Thanks.

GolfNut
03-13-2011, 10:35 AM
If you've got a certain space limitation, and would like a custom built unit, let me know. I've got a good source for Mahogany and could put together a nice rack for you that meets your specs. :tu

ChicagoWhiteSox
03-13-2011, 11:54 AM
If you've got a certain space limitation, and would like a custom built unit, let me know. I've got a good source for Mahogany and could put together a nice rack for you that meets your specs. :tu

It depends on price. I'm sure custom Mahogany is out of my price range though. Thanks for the offer.

GolfNut
03-13-2011, 12:59 PM
It depends on price. I'm sure custom Mahogany is out of my price range though. Thanks for the offer.

Don't be so sure. After all, what's a BOTL for. :D

PM sent.

ChicagoWhiteSox
03-13-2011, 01:11 PM
Don't be so sure. After all, what's a BOTL for. :D

PM sent.

:tu

mosesbotbol
03-13-2011, 02:04 PM
If you want a cheap solution that works well is to make it yourself out of wood, or use PVC tubing (10" lengths cut) and glue pieces together.

To think you'll spend almost $3 a bottle just to store the wine is lot to me.