PDA

View Full Version : Ashton Benchmade

mukky
03-08-2011, 08:39 PM
Anyone try these? What are your thoughts? Sounds like they have been gettin pretty good reviews especially for the price. I'm standin on the edge of the cliff as to whether or not to pick up a box of these, and am lookin for one of you guys to push me over with some positive words on these. lol:D

NCRadioMan
03-08-2011, 08:40 PM
They are blended cuban sandwich cigars made by Pepin. 70% long filler, 30% short. Very good, imo. I really dig the Cazadores!

You can never go wrong with Pepin!

kelmac07
03-08-2011, 08:48 PM
These are really good...especially the Cazadores. Very tasty Pepin stick for a great price. :tu :tu

neoflex
03-08-2011, 08:54 PM
My thoughts are the same as above. I too had my doubts about this stick and after smoking it was pleasantly surprised.

Swif
03-08-2011, 09:18 PM
I jest read what Ashton says the taste like. For thous of you that had these are they similar to the Heritage?

JJG
03-08-2011, 09:19 PM
I should give one a try, but my only experience with these was when a guy smoked one next to me at a backyard party, and the smell was God awful. I should mention though, I was very ill with a serious viral infection at the time. running a fever, couldn't smoke for like 2 weeks, so that most likely had an effect on my senses. It's hard to get that smell out of my mind though.

NCRadioMan
03-09-2011, 12:57 AM
I jest read what Ashton says the taste like. For thous of you that had these are they similar to the Heritage?

They taste nothing like the original Ashton lines, thank God! :D

I should give one a try, but my only experience with these was when a guy smoked one next to me at a backyard party, and the smell was God awful. I should mention though, I was very ill with a serious viral infection at the time. running a fever, couldn't smoke for like 2 weeks, so that most likely had an effect on my senses. It's hard to get that smell out of my mind though.

It had to have been because you were sick. I have never heard anyone say they smelled bad.

RHNewfie
03-09-2011, 07:13 AM
They are blended cuban sandwich cigars made by Pepin. 70% long filler, 30% short. Very good, imo. I really dig the Cazadores!

You can never go wrong with Pepin!

Greg is wise!