PDA

View Full Version : Looking for good fantasy site

blugill
02-23-2011, 12:31 PM
I'm starting to play daily fantasy sports and I'm looking for a site that updates their player rankings daily.
Basketball and baseball particularly.
Posted via Mobile Device

kaisersozei
02-23-2011, 12:38 PM
Aw, man--I came here hoping this might be something else :lv

:r

awsmith4
02-23-2011, 12:45 PM
Aw, man--I came here hoping this might be something else :lv

:r

:r My initial thoughts as well!

Do ESPN, Yahoo, and CBS Sports not do what you need?

blugill
02-23-2011, 12:53 PM
Not really, they don't stack up the daily matchups from what I can tell.
Posted via Mobile Device

awsmith4
02-23-2011, 12:58 PM
Not really, they don't stack up the daily matchups from what I can tell.
Posted via Mobile Device

I see, I know nothing more than I play a league every year.

kaisersozei
02-23-2011, 01:44 PM
Back on topic, though ;), most of my fantasy play is in football and I usually rely on Yahoo & ESPN for their content, sometimes checking in with Sports Illustrated as well. CBS Sportsline is a bit tougher to navigate.

There are premium sites that might do a better job for what you're after. I never was hardcore enough to pony up the cash, though.

GL!

hotreds
02-23-2011, 01:56 PM
USA today has good info as well. If you can't find either on CBS, Yahoo, ESPN, or USA Today, good luck finding it on a free site!

Stephen
02-23-2011, 02:21 PM
I'm starting to play daily fantasy sports and I'm looking for a site that updates their player rankings daily.
Basketball and baseball particularly.
Posted via Mobile Device
Honestly, I don't think there's a site out there that updates their player rankings daily; at least not that I'm aware of. Even the couple of premium websites that I've either subscribed or contributed to in the past only updated their player rankings weekly.

blugill
02-23-2011, 04:09 PM
Thanks everyone!
It's tough because daily fantasy sports is in its infancy right now and finding a site that will update daily based on the games of the day is pretty much impossible right now!