PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming release - Tatuaje 'C'

bvilchez
02-21-2011, 09:49 PM
Pete just announced a new upcoming release on his Facebook page.

Very similar to the Partagas Culebra, this release will be unbanded, and will NOT be a limited production. It will be available in the next coming months.

Just thought I would give a heads up to all you Tat fiends.

Krish the Fish
02-21-2011, 09:56 PM
Excellent. I've always wanted to try a Culebras, and haven't not ordered the Party (yet), I might be in luck :)

Thanks for the info!

bvilchez
02-21-2011, 10:16 PM
Excellent. I've always wanted to try a Culebras, and haven't not ordered the Party (yet), I might be in luck :)

Thanks for the info!

I'm willing to bet they would both have a different profile.

T.G
02-21-2011, 10:57 PM

:r:r:r

I thought I saw somewhere else that the Tatuaje C was going to be the original El Triunfador blend, but now I can't find the post (and it wasn't a post from Pete, so it might or might not have been accurate).

Bill86
02-21-2011, 10:59 PM
:r:r:r

I thought I saw somewhere else that the Tatuaje C was going to be the original El Triunfador blend, but now I can't find the post (and it wasn't a post from Pete, so it might or might not have been accurate).

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showpost.php?p=1179662&postcount=7

T.G
02-21-2011, 11:02 PM
http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showpost.php?p=1179662&postcount=7

Thanks Bill.

That explains why I couldn't find it, I thought I saw it on another forum and was looking there.

Krish the Fish
02-22-2011, 12:09 AM

:r

I know, it's just the shape that intrigues me. I've had my share of Partagas cigars as well as Tatuajes, but the culebra vitola always made me :confused:

Bill86
02-22-2011, 12:16 AM
Try the party culebra they are tasty as all hell. A few years of age on them makes for an awesome cigar. That and frankly I could never find any other culebra.

thecatch83
02-22-2011, 01:41 AM
I'm curious what kind of price point these will be at, and what exactly is not "limited" production? I'm sure they will be killer like all Tats.

srduggins
02-22-2011, 11:03 AM
I heard Pete was releasing 1 OR El Triunfador along with the culebra and calling it "The Old Man and the C".

DennisP
02-22-2011, 11:13 AM
I just don't get the culebra. It's fun occasionally to bust one out during a herf, but I prefer smoking straight cigars.

T.G
02-22-2011, 11:19 AM
I just don't get the culebra. It's fun occasionally to bust one out during a herf, but I prefer smoking straight cigars.

Must resist...

Too easy...

danreeve
02-22-2011, 12:15 PM
I heard Pete was releasing 1 OR El Triunfador along with the culebra and calling it "The Old Man and the C".

this is right from how I understand it. 4 cigars in one coffin.

1 OR El Triunfador

next to it,

1 Culebra made of 3 OR El Triunfador.

the first stick is the "old man"

the Culebra is the "C"

then again.. it could all change :)

rizzle
02-22-2011, 12:51 PM
this is right from how I understand it. 4 cigars in one coffin.

1 OR El Triunfador

next to it,

1 Culebra made of 3 OR El Triunfador.

the first stick is the "old man"

the Culebra is the "C"

then again.. it could all change :)
That...intrigues me.

MarkinAZ
02-22-2011, 01:04 PM
I would think that it would be great if Pete would simply release the "old man" robusto in a kraft paper bundle and leave the "culebra" in the coffin. The "old man" sounds like its gonna be a tasty smoke.

Correct me if I'm wrong regarding the size of the "old man" release...

danreeve
02-22-2011, 01:34 PM
I would think that it would be great if Pete would simply release the "old man" robusto in a kraft paper bundle and leave the "culebra" in the coffin. The "old man" sounds like its gonna be a tasty smoke.

That is a good point. I don't think he said exactly what size the Old Man was going to be, but I just assumed it is going to be a Lancero, like the OR EL Tri.

marge796
02-22-2011, 01:54 PM
I can't wait!!!

:noon

Chris.....

ajacobs
02-22-2011, 02:24 PM
The novelty of the culebra doesn't do anything for me. But that is why we are lucky to have so many choices out there. Something for everyone.

KenyanSandBoa
02-23-2011, 10:40 AM
The novelty of the culebra doesn't do anything for me. But that is why we are lucky to have so many choices out there. Something for everyone.

Yeah...novelty is the key word there. It's not the culebra that would have me excited...it's the OR El Triunfador blend that's doing that. :D

issues
02-23-2011, 11:01 AM

The old man robusto would be the Cabaiguan Maduro Guapos...

The original release El Triunfador was a Lancero based on the Cabaiguan blend with the Ligero removed.

Personally, I like the El Triunfador much more than the Cabaiguan Maduro.

MarkinAZ
02-23-2011, 11:10 AM
The old man robusto would be the Cabaiguan Maduro Guapos...

The original release El Triunfador was a Lancero based on the Cabaiguan blend with the Ligero removed.

Personally, I like the El Triunfador much more than the Cabaiguan Maduro.

Thanks Tony:tu I'll have to burn that Cab Maddy Guapos then to get an idea of the "Old Man."