PDA

View Full Version : opus x- corona/eastvale Ca

Zeuceone
02-11-2011, 07:33 PM
Not sure where to post this, but someone might be interested. Not sure if he's legite.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/clt/2208902216.html

T.G
02-12-2011, 08:47 AM
That thumb looks familiar...

The story / pitch sounds kind of familiar too...

I'd don't know, but something tells me to steer clear of those cigars. :2

68TriShield
02-12-2011, 09:45 AM

The story / pitch sounds kind of familiar too...

I'd don't know, but something tells me to steer clear of those cigars. :2

Sage advise Adam.

mu mike
02-12-2011, 01:35 PM
Sounds wiggy to me. I mean iffy to me.

bvilchez
02-12-2011, 01:58 PM
I should call and find out. He's about 20 minutes away.
Posted via Mobile Device

Opusxsir
03-05-2011, 12:35 PM
How's it going? Just came across this so I decided to join so I could set the record straight. Haha. My name is Randy. The ad on craigslist is mine and it is completely LEGIT. I put a video on YouTube for you skeptics. It is titled "My Fuente Opus X Cigar Collection part 1) and part 2). Check it out. In the last couple of months I sold about 200 of my Opus X sticks including 3 of my sealed boxes of BBMF's, a sealed box of Double Coronas, and a couple of my Cigar in a Bottles. Glad not everyone is a skeptic! I still have a bit to get rid of so hit me up if you want something. The video is current so it shows what I still have, though I am only looking to part a little more. Also keep in mind I have tons of others besides Opus X. The video only features my Opus X cab humidor, but I have two others that are completely packed with other premium sticks.........
Randy

Opusxsir
03-05-2011, 12:36 PM
Re: opus x- corona/eastvale Ca
How's it going? Just came across this so I decided to join so I could set the record straight. Haha. My name is Randy. The ad on craigslist is mine and it is completely LEGIT. I put a video on YouTube for you skeptics. It is titled "My Fuente Opus X Cigar Collection part 1) and part 2). Check it out. In the last couple of months I sold about 200 of my Opus X sticks including 3 of my sealed boxes of BBMF's, a sealed box of Double Coronas, and a couple of my Cigar in a Bottles. Glad not everyone is a skeptic! I still have a bit to get rid of so hit me up if you want something. The video is current so it shows what I still have, though I am only looking to part a little more. Also keep in mind I have tons of others besides Opus X. The video only features my Opus X cab humidor, but I have two others that are completely packed with other premium sticks.........
Randy

Bax
03-05-2011, 12:39 PM
You live at the Wigwam Motel, Randy?

Opusxsir
03-05-2011, 12:55 PM
Haha. No, But I know the guy that does. He'll buy a few sticks from me every once on a while.

md4958
03-05-2011, 01:43 PM
Randy

Re: opus x- corona/eastvale Ca
Randy

Hello Randy. Why not stop by the New Members forum and post a proper introduction (one where youre not trying to sell anything ;))

New members are always welcome, and members sell things here all the time. However, please understand that we are a community that look out for one another.

macsauce13
03-05-2011, 01:52 PM
Strongly advise to take a close look at the thumb in that picture......

macsauce13
03-05-2011, 01:52 PM

Oops, Sorry T.G. Didn't see you already said this.

Take heed.

Opusxsir
03-05-2011, 02:09 PM
Actually wasn't posted just to sell something. That is on craigslist. I was just defending myself. And what's wrong with my thumb? I will take your advice check out the new member area when I get to my desktop. Thanks for not beating me up too bad.

bvilchez
03-05-2011, 02:17 PM
this sounds TOO fishy....

How about meeting me in Temecula Randy? There are many of is who would like to see your smokes.
Posted via Mobile Device

md4958
03-05-2011, 02:19 PM
Actually wasn't posted just to sell something. That is on craigslist. I was just defending myself.

oh, sorry, I must have mis-read your earlier post (below)

I still have a bit to get rid of so hit me up if you want something. The video is current so it shows what I still have, though I am only looking to part a little more. Also keep in mind I have tons of others besides Opus X. The video only features my Opus X cab humidor, but I have two others that are completely packed with other premium sticks.........
Randy

Nope, just read it again. It sill sounds like youre trying to sell something. My :2

Opusxsir
03-05-2011, 02:29 PM
YouTube ......." My Fuente Opus X Collection part 1 & 2". Or you can see me on eBay as "rrgsir", don't sell many cigars on eBay but I did recieve positive feedback for two sealed boxes of BBMFs that I sold for $1000 each. My feedback there is 100% for over 12 years. You are welcome to come by my house and pick up few sticks anytime. I couldn't exactly take my cigar collection to show you. It over 2000 sticks.

md4958
03-05-2011, 02:31 PM
How's that intro coming along Randy?

Opusxsir
03-05-2011, 02:41 PM
On my cell phone at work I will get to it when I get home so I can add a
photo. Starting to sound like your just a hater.

md4958
03-05-2011, 02:43 PM
Starting to sound like your just a hater.

Yeah, you got me pegged perfectly :tu
:rolleyes:

Opusxsir
03-05-2011, 02:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=565OjcCKZVQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGYSYGm1CeI

icehog3
03-05-2011, 02:55 PM
I will take the Super RARE Fuente Opus X Cigars Cigar Humidor for $14, Randy. :tu

Opusxsir
03-05-2011, 02:58 PM
Sorry Moe. I understand the skepticism of the other members, but your the only one who almost seems upset with me or something. I looked for the new member area. I am sure I will have more luck when I'm looking at a full computer screen and not my cell phone.

icehog3
03-05-2011, 03:07 PM
Sorry Moe. I understand the skepticism of the other members, but your the only one who almost seems upset with me or something. I looked for the new member area. I am sure I will have more luck when I'm looking at a full computer screen and not my cell phone.

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7

Opusxsir
03-05-2011, 03:11 PM
Ha. That's what they were starting at. I like your thinking though.
Anyone get a chance to watch my horrible videography? That will clear thing up....

md4958
03-05-2011, 03:13 PM
I see that you are a fan of Muhren.

Opusxsir
03-05-2011, 03:31 PM
Yeah. Mikes work is awesome!

Opusxsir
03-05-2011, 04:26 PM
So what's up with my thumb? Does it look like someone elses?

x man
03-05-2011, 05:06 PM
I watched the movies.

icehog3
03-05-2011, 06:01 PM
So what's up with my thumb? Does it look like someone elses?

The guy from the Wigwam tried to sign up as a "new and different
member, but his thumb gave him away (among many more obvious things). I haven't compared your thumb, so I am making no accusations here.

Opusxsir
03-05-2011, 07:39 PM
I know the Wigwam guy. What did he do? Not
me for sure, but I do know him. He bought some sticks from me a couple of months back. Actually bought from me a few times. Always smokes Opus X, and multiples each day. What's the deal with him?

icehog3
03-05-2011, 08:02 PM
I know the Wigwam guy. What did he do? Not
me for sure, but I do know him. He bought some sticks from me a couple of months back. Actually bought from me a few times. Always smokes Opus X, and multiples each day. What's the deal with him?

You would have to ask him, I am having a drama free day. ;)

pnoon
03-05-2011, 11:44 PM
Randy
Set the record straight? I didn't know it was broken.
But if you state it is completely LEGIT then of course it must be.

x man
03-06-2011, 08:33 AM
When will u answer PM`s here.
I sent some yesterday.

muhren
03-06-2011, 09:55 AM
Set the record straight? I didn't know it was broken.
But if you state it is completely LEGIT then of course it must be.

P - I don't know that the sarcastic eye roll is necessary. Seems to me the guy is selling off some of his stock and is a new member here. Older members seem to be having a problem with something someone found on craigslist (not this site).

Of course, I don't know anything about this Wigham guy everyone seems to be talking about. Randy does not live in Wigham. I have his address as he has purchased some art from me in the past. Not Wigham.

If his first post had been a sale, I get the skepticism. I don't think he needs to be attacked and I don't think he needs to defend himself. He's legit.

mu mike - You own some of my art as well. If you'd like Randy's e-mail so you can get in direct contact with him drop me a PM. If he's not answered PMs, he's probably not signed in here recently.

I shall now check out of this thread. :tu

M

md4958
03-06-2011, 10:09 AM
P - I don't know that the sarcastic eye roll is necessary. Seems to me the guy is selling off some of his stock and is a new member here. Older members seem to be having a problem with something someone found on craigslist (not this site).

Of course, I don't know anything about this Wigham guy everyone seems to be talking about. Randy does not live in Wigham. I have his address as he has purchased some art from me in the past. Not Wigham.

If his first post had been a sale, I get the skepticism. I don't think he needs to be attacked and I don't think he needs to defend himself. He's legit.

mu mike - You own some of my art as well. If you'd like Randy's e-mail so you can get in direct contact with him drop me a PM. If he's not answered PMs, he's probably not signed in here recently.

M

So you vouch for him?

pnoon
03-06-2011, 10:16 AM

M

A wise choice.

You are completely ignorant of the background and history regarding these issues. fwiw - it is "Wigwam" - not Wigham. The first indication you are clueless in this matter. Second, are you SURE he is a new member here and that he has not been previously banned under other user names?

If you have ANY concerns or issues, I would advise you to report the offending post or PM an admin.

pnoon
03-06-2011, 10:21 AM
So you vouch for him?
:confused:
And so what if he does?

muhren
03-06-2011, 10:22 AM
If you have ANY concerns or issues, I would advise you to report the offending post or PM an admin.

I don't know what this is regarding?

As for Randy, I don't know his history on this or other forums. He found me on ebay. Sent me some nice cigars in trade and paid me for some other art. I've spoken on the phone with him and he was quite pleasant. I'm simply saying my interactions have gone well. :tu

What others' interactions with him have been is something I would know nothing about. :sh

If mods know his IP has been used with another banned screen name. Swift action should be taken. :tu

M

pnoon
03-06-2011, 10:27 AM

As for Randy, I don't know his history on this or other forums. He found me on ebay. Sent me some nice cigars in trade and paid me for some other art. I've spoken on the phone with him and he was quite pleasant. I'm simply saying my interactions have gone well. :tu

What others' interactions with him have been is something I would know nothing about. :sh

Do you see a pattern here?

If mods know his IP has been used with another banned screen name. Swift action should be taken. :tu

M
The TOE are indebted to you for your guidance.

weak_link
03-06-2011, 10:27 AM
Second, are you SURE he is a new member here and that he has not been previously banned under other user names?

So let me get this straight, v-bulletin allows you to check for multiple ip addy's and user names in the mod/admin ctl panel? NO WAI!! lulzy!!! :r

muhren
03-06-2011, 10:30 AM
Do you see a pattern here?

The TOE are indebted to you for your guidance.

Peter the sarcastic one this morning! LOL. Sheesh.

So he is banned then?? I'm confused.

I guess I just wrote that thinking if he was the same bad apple, he would ...

Ah screw it. The Mods here are the best in the biz!

Roll how you roll. This time I really am out of this thread. :tu

M

md4958
03-06-2011, 10:41 AM
:confused:
And so what if he does?

Peter, you know I'd sooner take a referral from Hardcz.

I come from a place where vouching for somebody is a serious thing- it puts your reputation on the line.

It sounded as if muhren was vouching for Randy just because the guy bought some of his art, without knowing any of the details behind the story or meeting him in person. I wanted to know if muhren was willing to risk that. If the answer was no then he should have restricted his comments.

CigarNut
03-06-2011, 10:43 AM
..I shall now check out of this thread.

M

Peter the sarcastic one this morning! LOL. Sheesh.

So he is banned then?? I'm confused.

I guess I just wrote that thinking if he was the same bad apple, he would ...

Ah screw it. The Mods here are the best in the biz!

Roll how you roll. This time I really am out of this thread. :tu

MI don't know you and I have nothing against you, but you should have followed your own advice several posts back and just shut up and stayed out of it.

weak_link
03-06-2011, 10:56 AM
Meh, they are crappy, overpriced cigars anyway. [[[[runs for zee hills before I get clobbered]]]]

pnoon
03-06-2011, 11:00 AM
While I understand the concerns, the admins can certainly handle situations like this. Eleven of us are plenty.

I am closing this thread up now. Piling on only creates more work/drama for us to deal with. Any further communication can be taken up via PMs.