PDA

View Full Version : LFD Mysterio Maduro

LostAbbott
02-11-2011, 03:08 AM
WOW ok I gotta have a thread for this as it was a fantastic cigar and I really want to make sure Kelmac knows I really appreciate his great generosity. Got it from him in the HTF trade thread, just smoked it tonight. Thank you very much sir I really enjoyed that cigar. Anyone know where I can pick up some more?
:tu

thebayratt
02-11-2011, 06:02 PM
My B&M has a box or possibly two left, if you want me to grab you some, let me know.

I love these things too, great smoke!

kelmac07
02-11-2011, 06:03 PM
Glad you enjoyed Mychal. These are hard to find in my neck of the woods.

nexprofit
07-14-2011, 01:42 PM
Found some of these at my local shop. they have some with maduro mid wrapper and some with vice versa maduro tips.
pickin up both to see the difference this weekend.

CoreyD
07-14-2011, 01:50 PM
I was browsing online for some of Padron Londres Maduro for a cheap price and found http://www.hilandscigars.com/gifts-assortment-packs/la-flor-dominicana-mysterio-gift-pack.html I almost pulled the plug for I have yet to try one and love the LFD line.make sure you click on the free goods section and pick up the havana rythms cd and tell me how good it is - been eying that up to.
You can always ask the Arizona guys that live near scotsdale about that shop and how they are, I have never pulled the plug on anything from them.

nexprofit
07-15-2011, 11:05 AM
I was browsing online for some of Padron Londres Maduro for a cheap price and found http://www.hilandscigars.com/gifts-assortment-packs/la-flor-dominicana-mysterio-gift-pack.html I almost pulled the plug for I have yet to try one and love the LFD line.make sure you click on the free goods section and pick up the havana rythms cd and tell me how good it is - been eying that up to.
You can always ask the Arizona guys that live near scotsdale about that shop and how they are, I have never pulled the plug on anything from them.

Nice Find!

JackSchwartz
07-15-2011, 11:53 AM
If you can find them with the old La Flor bands (the ones with the tobacco flower) scoop them up. La Flor switched their bands about two or three years ago. So if they have a "Flower" band they're at least two years old.

Eric