PDA

View Full Version : Final Blend?

emopunker2004
02-08-2011, 03:35 AM
Anyone in here ever try the Final Blend cigars? Cigarmonster.com has a 5-pk for 12.98 right now til 6am EST. I bought a five pack. Any good?

Dunkel
02-08-2011, 03:42 AM
I love the Robusto size. I got a box about a week ago and have smoked 2 already. For a guy who likes variety and only smokes 1 cigar a day most days, that's a nice endorsement.

emopunker2004
02-08-2011, 04:18 AM
I love the Robusto size. I got a box about a week ago and have smoked 2 already. For a guy who likes variety and only smokes 1 cigar a day most days, that's a nice endorsement.

i got the churchill cuz that was the one on the deal. 7x50. i figured 5 sticks for 13 bucks shipped, if i don't like them i can always give em to a hobo

kelmac07
02-08-2011, 05:34 AM
I enjoy the robustos as well. Have been meaning to try the toros. Nice value maduro!! :2

Bunker
02-08-2011, 05:40 AM
I have a couple in the humi, haven't gotten around to one yet

Dunkel
02-08-2011, 10:16 AM
i got the churchill cuz that was the one on the deal. 7x50. i figured 5 sticks for 13 bucks shipped, if i don't like them i can always give em to a hobo

They call Mac a maduro hobo, or something like that! LOL

Katmancross
02-08-2011, 05:20 PM
I've gotten a couple bundles or boxes in the last couple years. They are a very good cigar with the proper aging. I think I shall post my Final Blend review now. It's crazy and if you are tempted to call me stupid, think twice.

cmitch
02-08-2011, 08:04 PM
Final Blend. It sounds so . . . so . . . apocalyptic. Could it have been any worse of a name. Like a Mayan 2012?:D

Katmancross
02-08-2011, 08:10 PM
Final Blend. It sounds so . . . so . . . apocalyptic. Could it have been any worse of a name. Like a Mayan 2012?:D

Clayton,

Thank you so much for not telling me how stupid the story/review is. this is the only forum that people are respectful. I truly hesitated posting this.
People either love it or hate it. And the ones who hate it are the ones I hear from.

cmitch
02-08-2011, 08:24 PM
Clayton,

Thank you so much for not telling me how stupid the story/review is. this is the only forum that people are respectful. I truly hesitated posting this.
People either love it or hate it. And the ones who hate it are the ones I hear from.
I have spotted these cigars around and am baffled as to why they would call it a 'Final Blend'. Bad marketing, IMO. It would almost be like smoking a cigar called 'Final Destination'. I'm sure it's a stick many will like and I have not tried it, yet.

I have not read your review, yet. I look forward to seeing what your opinion is of the stick.

emopunker2004
02-08-2011, 09:06 PM
I have spotted these cigars around and am baffled as to why they would call it a 'Final Blend'. Bad marketing, IMO. It would almost be like smoking a cigar called 'Final Destination'. I'm sure it's a stick many will like and I have not tried it, yet.

I have not read your review, yet. I look forward to seeing what your opinion is of the stick.

here's the description from where i got 'em:
Final Blend cigars are the result of a marathon cigar sampling session held in Nicaragua, and as so often happens, the very last blend is what earned these uber-flavorful, full-bodied cigars their name. The 'final blend' is...a core of Dominican, Colombian and Indonesian tobaccos rolled in dark, oily Brazilian Mata Fina Oscuro wrappers. Earthy, sweet, and spicy flavors weave in and out as notes of cocoa and coffee bean surface for a deliciously complex, MUST-TRY cigar

3SmokesaRound
02-08-2011, 09:23 PM
Solid budget cigar IMHO.

Emjaysmash
02-08-2011, 09:37 PM
Hmm, might need to find some of these...

emopunker2004
02-08-2011, 10:12 PM
Hmm, might need to find some of these...

i think it's a famous-smoke exclusive, so start there