PDA

View Full Version : Life is Great

BroncoHorvath
11-14-2008, 05:39 PM
I'm here at home in my office on Cigar Asylum smoking a Alec Bradley Tempus Magistri(Perfecto) listening to opera (Paul Potts) sipping on an Iron Hill full bodied reserve Quadrupel beer.... It doesn't get better than that:ss

BTW, this is my 1st Tempus and it's a very nice cigar

nozero
11-14-2008, 05:44 PM
Glad you are enjoying yourself! Keep it up!

Cigarcop
11-14-2008, 05:54 PM
Opera.....Jens poor ears

Put some Country on!!!!

BroncoHorvath
11-14-2008, 06:07 PM
Opera.....Jens poor ears

Put some Country on!!!!

Hey Bud, we are sofisticated up here:D

Did you clip the Tempus? if not, you should....

Don Fernando
11-14-2008, 06:08 PM
got home from the pub, had a great party with good friends. Got pretty drunk :) played DJ for the first time in a long time and had hot barmaids dancing on the bar, so yeah, life is good.

Mugen910
11-14-2008, 06:10 PM
great stuff...

BroncoHorvath
11-14-2008, 06:17 PM
got home from the pub, had a great party with good friends. Got pretty drunk :) played DJ for the first time in a long time and had hot barmaids dancing on the bar, so yeah, life is good.

what's the name of that bar in case I ever go to Amsterdam....

you need to take pictures when that happens:ss

Don Fernando
11-14-2008, 06:19 PM
you need to take pictures when that happens:ss

uhm, that was quite impossible, and I won't go into details why.

RHNewfie
11-14-2008, 07:42 PM
I'm here at home in my office on Cigar Asylum smoking a Alec Bradley Tempus Magistri(Perfecto) listening to opera (Paul Potts) sipping on an Iron Hill full bodied reserve Quadrupel beer.... It doesn't get better than that:ss

BTW, this is my 1st Tempus and it's a very nice cigar

How do you manage to smoke inside! My wife would kill me, hence why I am in the garage right now!

BroncoHorvath
11-14-2008, 07:48 PM
How do you manage to smoke inside! My wife would kill me, hence why I am in the garage right now!

My office has been designed to be able to smoke in it... We have a walkout basement and my fiancé has these real good candles that removes the smoke.
You would never be able to smell any kind of smoke scent down here, they are great candles. Trust me, she operates a spa down here and her clients would smell it...

Ratters
11-14-2008, 07:54 PM
:tu Yeah, live with cigars ain't too bad. :ss

Picked up my first Tempus last night but haven't tried it out yet. Looking forward to it.

BroncoHorvath
11-14-2008, 07:56 PM
:tu Yeah, live with cigars ain't too bad. :ss

Picked up my first Tempus last night but haven't tried it out yet. Looking forward to it.

It was very tasty, especially with the Quad beer.... I have 3 left.....

petewho
11-14-2008, 08:54 PM
Out here in CA it's not even 8:00 yet, so my little boy is still awake (= no smokie for dad)...

BUT I do have a beer... And I'm going to a herf tomorrow. And I took Wednesday off work to go fishing and smoke a PAM. And I'm watching Winnie the Pooh :rolleyes: (did I mention my little guy is still awake?)

So, yeah, life IS great, or at least better than the economy (or housing market).

:ss

groogs
11-14-2008, 09:38 PM
Glad you are enjoying your evening. I have been tempted to pull the trigger on the Tempus, I guess it is time I bite the bullet.

ucla695
11-15-2008, 10:02 AM
Very nice. I wish I could smoke in my office, but if I could, I'd do it right like you. :)