PDA

View Full Version : Avo LE 08 Tesero

Guitarman-S.T-
11-13-2008, 04:35 PM
Fired my first one abit ago..
had that GREAT light flavor and floral aroma the signature has, 2/3 got a lot of pepp, and zing when you Snorked it, but is building up a little bit more at the 1.2 way point...
All in all, a Quality smoke... but is lending its way more towards the RockY Patel Edge Light, with a more floral, Saffron nose.

what do you guys think?
:ss

hurricane6
11-13-2008, 07:16 PM
I actually just smoked 1 of these today and I have to say I was very disappointed. I love the 05s and 07s and expected just as much from the 08s.That was probable an unfair expectation on my part. I still have a couple more I'll try after a few more months of rest. I hope they improve a bit more with age. That's just MHO.

St. Lou Stu
11-13-2008, 07:25 PM
Sounds nummy!
I was driving home and reading your text and I had to stop at the B&M to see if I could scrounge any up.... none... so I settled for a Oliva V Maddie.

Guitarman-S.T-
11-13-2008, 07:29 PM
Sounds nummy!
I was driving home and reading your text and I had to stop at the B&M to see if I could scrounge any up.... none... so I settled for a Oliva V Maddie.

and what did ya think.. to me, THAT stick was a huge disappointment ;)

papajohn67
11-13-2008, 08:16 PM
I actually just smoked 1 of these today and I have to say I was very disappointed. I love the 05s and 07s and expected just as much from the 08s.That was probable an unfair expectation on my part. I still have a couple more I'll try after a few more months of rest. I hope they improve a bit more with age. That's just MHO.

Oh crap, tell me it ain't so. I just ordered a couple of the LE 08's. Recently smoked my 1st LE 07 and fell in love with it. Figures....I go & sample another cigar that's harder than heck to find. :(

Guitarman-S.T-
11-13-2008, 08:35 PM
Oh crap, tell me it ain't so. I just ordered a couple of the LE 08's. Recently smoked my 1st LE 07 and fell in love with it. Figures....I go & sample another cigar that's harder than heck to find. :(

take in mind, the one and only avo 80th i smoked made it to my top 5 list :ss

chenvt
11-25-2008, 08:06 AM
I got both, and the 08s remind me a little bit of the young 07s.. give the 08 some time and I don't think you'll regret it