PDA

View Full Version : Kudos!

RevSmoke
01-07-2011, 09:45 AM
I wasn't going to buy any cigars for a while, but... December was a stressful month for me and so I thought a small order would be appropriate.

With that in mind, I called Jack Schwartz and talked with Eric who is a member here as well.

Normally, you get the "How can I help you? What would you like to order?" spiel and you're done. Eric talked about the U.P. with me, hunting, fishing, and still got my order. And, it arrived here in a timely manner. I just wanted to publically say thanks.

I must also say that the same has happens when I call Taboo and talk to either Rob & Patrick. Kudos to them as well.

Peace of the Lord be with you.

G G
01-07-2011, 09:54 AM
Very nice to know Todd.

icehog3
01-07-2011, 10:37 AM
Eric is good people...and a pretty good hockey player as well. :)

JackSchwartz
01-07-2011, 10:54 AM
Thanks, RevSmoke. It was great talking to you. Talking about hunting and fishing really gave me the itch to get back up to the U.P. I hope to get back up there in time to get a little ice fishing in this winter. I guess I still have some time since winter doesn't officially end in the U.P. until July 4th :D

Enjoy those smokes, Todd.

Eric

icehog3
01-07-2011, 11:03 AM
Hope you find time to come skate, too, Eric. ;)

jesseboston81
01-07-2011, 11:06 AM
Thanks for sharing this, Rev. Todd. I always enjoy reading about good service experiences.

Emjaysmash
01-07-2011, 11:22 AM
:tu

JackSchwartz
01-07-2011, 11:29 AM
Hope you find time to come skate, too, Eric. ;)

What division are you guys in? I had surgery on my ankle last March (ruptured tendon) and missed the summer season. I'm skating again now, playing with The Fossils in the Green division.

Oh, and when I missed the summer season the team brought in another guy who ended up taking my #13 (jerk). So I pulled off the #1 on my jersey and am now skating under the same number as my favorite player in the Rolling Meadows adult hockey league :banger

CasaDooley
01-07-2011, 11:56 AM
Todd, I hope that January is a less stressful month for you Brother! :ss

Ogre
01-07-2011, 01:15 PM
Now that is Customer Service!!!!

RevSmoke
01-07-2011, 02:45 PM
Thanks, RevSmoke. It was great talking to you. Talking about hunting and fishing really gave me the itch to get back up to the U.P. I hope to get back up there in time to get a little ice fishing in this winter. I guess I still have some time since winter doesn't officially end in the U.P. until July 4th :D

Enjoy those smokes, Todd.

Eric

Hey, when you come up - or through - or whatever, let me know. I'd be glad to hook up (fishing pun) and have a smoke with you. Who knows, I might even come up to Marquette or we can find someplace we both want to fish that is somewhere middle ground.

Thanks again.

RevSmoke
01-07-2011, 02:55 PM
Very nice to know Todd.

Thanks for sharing this, Rev. Todd. I always enjoy reading about good service experiences.

Now that is Customer Service!!!!

Too often people will state the negatives in their life. If I get bad service somewhere, I will mention it, especially if it is repeated by the same place.

Unfortunately, we are not always (myself included) as apt to vocalize the good experiences that happen. This was just and opportunity to let people know there are good guys out there.

I get great service from a number of cigar vendors and will go back to them again. I think it was just the simple fact that Eric took the time to talk when he was getting ready to close up shop that night and we had a great conversation about shared stomping grounds that made this particular phone order so memorable.

RevSmoke
01-07-2011, 02:58 PM
Todd, I hope that January is a less stressful month for you Brother! :ss

This wasn't bad stress, just stress. December and the month containing Holy Week are usually like that. It is a hazard of my occupation. Thanks for your well-wishes though, appreciated.

jitzy
01-07-2011, 03:01 PM
very cool to hear, I've ordered from them a few times and everytime its been nothing but positive.

icehog3
01-07-2011, 03:02 PM
What division are you guys in? I had surgery on my ankle last March (ruptured tendon) and missed the summer season. I'm skating again now, playing with The Fossils in the Green division.

Oh, and when I missed the summer season the team brought in another guy who ended up taking my #13 (jerk). So I pulled off the #1 on my jersey and am now skating under the same number as my favorite player in the Rolling Meadows adult hockey league :banger

Sweet!:banger I am on both sides of you, playing in the Red and the White divisions. I will look for you if you guys play right before or after us. :)