PDA

View Full Version : so I once thought it was a good idea

replicant_argent
12-19-2010, 10:27 AM
To introduce a friend of mine to Zaya. He is an Irish/single malt guy usually.
He liked it.. And several other sipping rums he has "experimented" with me over the last year or so.
He Christmas smacked me with a bottle of the latest Trini version last night, with a couple nice etched Zaya glasses in a gift pack. Completely unexpected, we had just gone over to his house for a short notice impromptu dinner and he did what he called the "Wisconsin Reveal."
He came upstairs holding a box... covered with a flannel shirt, told me that "This is what is called the Wisconsin Reveal," pulled off the shirt like a stripper in a hurry for a date and wished me a Merry Christmas.
That puts the K in Klassy for me. :r

While I don't think he will ever smoke more than the very occasional cigar, it's nice to share a passion for the other finer things in life with a good friend.

pnoon
12-19-2010, 11:06 AM
To introduce a friend of mine to Zaya. He is an Irish/single malt guy usually.
He liked it.. And several other sipping rums he has "experimented" with me over the last year or so.
He Christmas smacked me with a bottle of the latest Trini version last night, with a couple nice etched Zaya glasses in a gift pack. Completely unexpected, we had just gone over to his house for a short notice impromptu dinner and he did what he called the "Wisconsin Reveal."
He came upstairs holding a box... covered with a flannel shirt, told me that "This is what is called the Wisconsin Reveal," pulled off the shirt like a stripper in a hurry for a date and wished me a Merry Christmas.
That puts the K in Klassy for me. :r

While I don't think he will ever smoke more than the very occasional cigar, it's nice to share a passion for the other finer things in life with a good friend.

It doesn't matter what. Sharing a passion for the finer things in life with good friends is one of life's many blessings.

Bill86
12-19-2010, 11:28 AM
Awesome, Zaya is good stuff. Definitely in my top 3 rums :tu :tu.

jesseboston81
12-19-2010, 11:33 AM
Sharing a passion for the finer things in life with good friends is one of life's many blessings.

I agree with this! Every time I try a new cigar that I enjoy I immediately think through my like-minded friends to figure out who else would enjoy it and when I'll be able to see them next.

Wanger
12-19-2010, 08:58 PM
A recent bottle of Trini Zaya? :) Do your thoughts echo mine that I told you yesterday?

Darrell
12-19-2010, 09:22 PM
I love Zaya, both old and new!

I still have several bottles of the Guatemalan variety. :D

awsmith4
12-19-2010, 11:07 PM
That's awesome Pete :tu

68TriShield
12-20-2010, 05:48 AM
It's always refreshing to see Pete humbled. :D