PDA

View Full Version : Dupont Xtend using Lava refill

alwayslit
12-13-2010, 06:23 AM
Just took my xtend out of hibernation and was trying to fill it using Lava fuel. The adapter part didn't seem to fit it correctly and was a pita to try and fill. Has anyone had this problem and what would you suggest....thanks.

Parshooter
12-15-2010, 09:52 AM
Just took my xtend out of hibernation and was trying to fill it using Lava fuel. The adapter part didn't seem to fit it correctly and was a pita to try and fill. Has anyone had this problem and what would you suggest....thanks.

I've always had a little trouble filling my xTend. Those little plastic addapters don't seem to work either. I get the lighter filled but loose some fluid in the process. I've had this problem both with Lava and that other poplular fuel, which the name I can't think of right now.

T.G
12-15-2010, 10:10 AM
I've always had a little trouble filling my xTend. Those little plastic addapters don't seem to work either. I get the lighter filled but loose some fluid in the process. I've had this problem both with Lava and that other poplular fuel, which the name I can't think of right now.

Vector?

staminator
12-19-2010, 12:57 AM

I actually just bought an xtend, and it works just fine with my Xikar fuel. Fits perfectly.

Wolfgang
12-19-2010, 01:23 AM
ilucienne

staminator
12-19-2010, 01:45 AM
I actually just bought an xtend, and it works just fine with my Xikar fuel. Fits perfectly.

Actually, this may not apply if yours is a newer model. The one I purchased is circa 2000.

alwayslit
12-19-2010, 06:05 AM
Update: got some vector, still had to use an adaptor but better than lava. Thanks for the input on the thread.