PDA

View Full Version : Sorry but I need to *****!!!!

BigDawgFan
11-11-2008, 06:21 PM
You ever have one of those weeks that drags into the next freaking week? It starts out with my engine in my car blowing up, then I have to go and find the biological father of the little girl we are adopting so I can get him to sign her over to me and my wife because the FREAKING ATTY forgot to get this done and when I get home I have to go to a neighbor up the road and tell him I'm sorry, but my dogs killed your cat when he got into my backyard! THEN COMFORT THE WIFE because she couldn't save the damn cat that shouldn't have been in my yard. :fl
I guess it could be worse, at least I'm not as ugly as Tech-Ninja!!!! :rolleyes:

G G
11-11-2008, 06:23 PM
:fl
I guess it could be worse, at least I'm not as ugly as Tech-Ninja!!!! :rolleyes:

At least there's that.:)

It'll get better bro, it always does.

hotreds
11-11-2008, 06:29 PM
ARGH! What you need is a good cigar, and a new attorney- to sue the other one for incompetence!

AAlmeter
11-11-2008, 06:50 PM
You guys judge me as you like....but to an asshole....all of those things are fun. We call that one hell of a weekend! Now tell me...who leads the better life? :fl

spooble
11-11-2008, 07:15 PM

I don't care who you are.... that's funny right there! :D

Sorry about your sucky week, but look at it this way... next week can't help but be better! :)

theycallmedan'lboone
11-11-2008, 07:16 PM
1)don't feel bad a cat died.
2) Georgia is playing Auburn this weekend

acruce
11-11-2008, 07:18 PM
Keep your head up next will be better...

Cigary
11-11-2008, 07:33 PM
To think my weekend with the runs was bad,,,you win!!

jjirons69
11-11-2008, 07:49 PM
I think the bald tech-ninja looks worse for wear than the hairy one! Personal opinion...

Don't you think the cat knew your dog lived in the fence? He was probably trying something sneaky and it didn't work. Sneaky = 9 lives.

BigDawgFan
11-12-2008, 03:52 PM
From the frying pan into the fire!!! I'm now going to be the proud owner of a mini van (would someone please come De Nut me now!). Also I forgot to add when I went up to the neighbor's house the other day to let him know his cat is dead they had a sign on the front door " A House just isn't a home without a cat". I'm gonna go drink a beer now!!!! At least I'm not a FLORIDA fan!!!!!:ss

Scottw
11-12-2008, 03:57 PM
You ever have one of those weeks that drags into the next freaking week? It starts out with my engine in my car blowing up, then I have to go and find the biological father of the little girl we are adopting so I can get him to sign her over to me and my wife because the FREAKING ATTY forgot to get this done and when I get home I have to go to a neighbor up the road and tell him I'm sorry, but my dogs killed your cat when he got into my backyard! THEN COMFORT THE WIFE because she couldn't save the damn cat that shouldn't have been in my yard. :fl

At least you have your health?

awsmith4
11-12-2008, 04:00 PM
From the frying pan into the fire!!! I'm now going to be the proud owner of a mini van (would someone please come De Nut me now!).

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg250/awsmith4/Cigar%20Pics/IMG_0599.jpg

"Hey just put the nuts here and we'll take care of that problem" :D

Seriously sorry to hear, hope the rest of the week gets better.

pearson
11-12-2008, 04:26 PM
you need to spend a night at the holiday inn express.

theycallmedan'lboone
11-13-2008, 07:26 AM
HEy be happy the Auburn Georgia game is 2 days away.. that should make you happy.