PDA

View Full Version : Figured I'd ask here first...

Xoner8
12-01-2010, 02:17 PM
I just bought another Aristocrat cabinet (had to go way bigger)and no longer need my M=THC. I figured that it would be best appreciated by the members of this site, but am unsure if it is possible for me to list it here. Any guidance would be appreciated.:confused:

chippewastud79
12-01-2010, 02:19 PM
You are too new to have access to the correct forum where you could list it. There is a time (which I believe you have passed) and a post minimum. In good time you will have access to the Want to Sell forum, that would be your best route for selling. :tu

Xoner8
12-01-2010, 02:41 PM
Thanks, appreciate the tip. Not quite sure I understand the reasoning behind the post thing, but the rules are the rules :)

icehog3
12-01-2010, 02:44 PM
Thanks, appreciate the tip. Not quite sure I understand the reasoning behind the post thing, but the rules are the rules :)

Familiarity and contribution breeds trust, especially when people are selling items over the internet for cash. With just a little participation, you will have access to the Want To Sell Forum soon.

I am also moving this to the assessory discussion forum, as it is not a new inmate introduction. :)

Xoner8
12-01-2010, 02:54 PM
LOL. Sorry 'bout that... Wasnt quite sure where to post it. Thanks again!

icehog3
12-01-2010, 02:57 PM
LOL. Sorry 'bout that... Wasnt quite sure where to post it. Thanks again!

No worries, Chad, it's all a learning experience. :)