PDA

View Full Version : Warlock Torpedo

Pat1075
11-21-2010, 08:55 PM
Just finished one of Altadis's newest offerings the warlock torpedo. Measures 6x 52. Tastes of medium to full smooth raw tobacco with some coffee notes and very consistent throughout. sadly no complexity. Definitely a good cigar and a slow burner with an even burn and a good draw but I will not be buying this. It was gifted to me by the rep. The price is a ? to me. I think he said it is a nicaraguan.

NCRadioMan
11-22-2010, 11:28 AM
Wrapper is Ecuadorian Cubano. Binder is Nica and filler is Dom and Nica. Price approx. $6.

Pat1075
11-22-2010, 07:54 PM
cool thanks for filling in the missing info for me should have figured the wrapper was ecuadorian most everything is these days

Skywalker
11-23-2010, 07:56 AM
Thanks for the review!:tu

I have one of these resting!

OLS
02-05-2012, 08:07 AM
I blogged this one out the other day and found it to be EXACTLY the way you found yours. Good, but
lacking in complexity, at least in the way I define it and enjoy it. It was a gift, and one that was much
appreciated. I just found it confusing and slightly boring. IT DID have a decent burn rate, if crooked.
It also was rolled up like a magazine which I find a terrible construction technique, yet far too common.